Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Trump used the full extent of the law to "dodge" taxes...be pissed but be pissed about the law and have it changed not the man that was smart enough to use it

Lol, you're like a troll and a half bud. You talk a lot and say nothing at the same time. Well done. You debate almost as well as Trump does. Almost. :)
Really I think I've made a lot of legit posts. If you have a point to make do it, but back them with some proof! How am I trolling you dumb ass? Explain it in detail! How has what I've been saying in anyway resemble trolling?

Lol, you're like a troll and a half bud. You talk a lot and say nothing at the same time. Well done. You debate almost as well as Trump does. Almost. :)
So you don't find it hypocritical that hillary want an end to racism but throws a jay z concert knowing he is exactly what is wrong with black America? She throws a fucking rap concert for fuck sake. Racism is using words like nigger and that's every second word from there mouth. What a way to promote the end of racism than to have an acculturation black man yelling nigger every five seconds. CONTRADICTION much?

And you attack people who have made a long list of points with baseless insults making absolutely no point yourself! Get on your knees bitch with the rest of these lib retards I've put in there place before you. None of you have yet to prove a damn thing you are saying.

So you don't find it hypocritical that hillary want an end to racism but throws a jay z concert knowing he is exactly what is wrong with black America
We will not forget this junior. Can I make some recommendations for sources that will treat you fairly? Fuck you. Just PM :)

Let him produce his tax returns dumb ass! You voted for the lying fuck fool.
Fair is far
Like the prez said
Youll get my tax returns
When she hands over the classified documents she "misplaced"

In RED is the facts:D
I figured i would highlight them since distinguishing between fact and opinion is quite difficult for you

Trump used the full extent of the law to "dodge" taxes...be pissed but be pissed about the law and have it changed not the man that was smart enough to use it
They can't because they are the type of people who think he WILL be charged for a crime that was not a crime. It's typical retard talk. Makes no sense and never will but he will hang on in the hopes they will charge him for a non existent crime that's how dumb these guys are.

And you attack people who have made a long list of points with baseless insults making absolutely no point yourself! Get on your knees bitch with the rest of these lib retards I've put in there place before you. None of you have yet to prove a damn thing you are saying.
Your first 50 posts will be that of a blithering racist who is dying for shit gear. :)

We will not forget this junior. Can I make some recommendations for sources that will treat you fairly? Fuck you. Just PM :)
I don't give a flying fuck about any source on this board dumb ass I have my own sources and don't need them or want them and you can tell them I said so smart guy.

None of you have yet to prove a damn thing you are saying.

Lol.. like I said, you've said a lot and it's been nothing but personal attacks. I.E. You debate like Donald Trump.

I'd just like to go on record as apologizing to big Paul for being easily baited... I found a real spark plug here.

They can't because they are the type of people who think he WILL be charged for a crime that was not a crime. It's typical retard talk. Makes no sense and never will but he will hang on in the hopes they will charge him for a non existent crime that's how dumb these guys are.
How much is your degree from trump university worth butt lips?

Lol.. like I said, you've said a lot and it's been nothing but personal attacks. I.E. You debate like Donald Trump.

I'd just like to go on record as apologizing to big Paul for being easily baited... I found a real spark plug here.
Where are all these personal attacks other than the one I made calling buddy a closet case? I've made a ton of posts here and how many are personal attack? Go count and report back to me.

If all the Trump supporters are the racists, why are nearly all the violent acts and racist remarks I see coming from the left?