Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Not to mention his charity foundation which was used to pay for a portray of Donald Duck and his legal fees.

Ha Ha Ha Morons :)

Fellas if Trump is convicted of fraud for his scam Trump University will you support impeachment?
The cocksucker is a con artist and a scamming bitch. Congratulations morons.:)
No I won't! Because if that is true which it's not, he did not do it while running the country. You can't impeach him for something he did before his time in office retard. You even think about what your saying before you post? That is litterally the dumbest thing you've said yet.hillary is in serious trouble because of what she did during her time in office and even more for the millions she scammed thru the Clinton foundation. Have a clue about what you are talking about before posting stupidity.

Would you vote to impeach him? I bet you would and you would probably cry when you realize he can't be impeached for something he supposedly did before he even entered office.

Trump is a tax dodger. I want to see that mother fucker behind bars. You assholes are so uninformed. Uneducated white trash fucks.

Enjoy the next 4 years while the demographics of our nation change. This is the flash of light before the bulb burns out. See ya bitches.

When i see an indictment then well see
Till then...
View attachment 52839
When i see an indictment then well see
Till then...
View attachment 52839
He can't be unless he does something illegal while in office. Also they don't even realize hillary excepted foreign campaign donations and that's a felony too. Her record of crimes are a mile long. Foreign donations and millions and millions of special interest donations and hillary would need two terms just to pay them all back with shady back door deals.

Only two presidents have had to deal with private lawsuits while in office. One was John Kennedy, who settled a suit involving a car crash that happened during his campaign. The other was Bill Clinton, sued by Paula Jones for making sexual advances toward her when he was governor of Arkansas. President-elect Donald Trump is involved in 75 pending lawsuits. That’s a problem -- potentially a serious one.

Under the 1997 U.S. Supreme Court precedent that let Jones’s lawsuit go forward, these cases will proceed as normal unless Trump settles the ones where he’s a defendant or drops the ones where he’s a plaintiff. The basis for the Clinton v. Jones decision was the appealing idea that the president isn’t above the law. ...

Trump is a tax dodger. I want to see that mother fucker behind bars. You assholes are so uninformed. Uneducated white trash fucks.

Enjoy the next 4 years while the demographics of our nation change. This is the flash of light before the bulb burns out. See ya bitches.
That is Seargant white trash to you skippy:D
I earned that at least

And we won
So.....
Na na NA Boo Boo

Too bad his tax issue is a legal one. He explained how he played by the rules dumb fuck. Pretty hard to bring him up on charges when he broke no laws. Boy you are a media regurgitated moron. My guess is you are about fifteen years old.

He can't be unless he does something illegal while in office. Also they don't even realize hillary excepted foreign campaign donations and that's a felony too. Her record of crimes are a mile long. Foreign donations and millions and millions of special interest donations and hillary would need two terms just to pay them all back with shady back door deals.

WWWWWWWHat moron. Enjoy your sociopath. He will be the last. Fucktards :) America will never make this same mistake again.

Only two presidents have had to deal with private lawsuits while in office. One was John Kennedy, who settled a suit involving a car crash that happened during his campaign. The other was Bill Clinton, sued by Paula Jones for making sexual advances toward her when he was governor of Arkansas. President-elect Donald Trump is involved in 75 pending lawsuits. That’s a problem -- potentially a serious one.

Under the 1997 U.S. Supreme Court precedent that let Jones’s lawsuit go forward, these cases will proceed as normal unless Trump settles the ones where he’s a defendant or drops the ones where he’s a plaintiff. The basis for the Clinton v. Jones decision was the appealing idea that the president isn’t above the law. ...

Trump owns over five hundred businesses idiot! So if you look at the numbers and take into account how common lawsuits are in business especially real estate you might clue in some time this century.

WWWWWWWHat moron. Enjoy your sociopath. He will be the last. Fucktards :) America will never make this same mistake again.
That's because people like hillary will never rise to power again because Americans for the most part have opened up there eyes and had enough. The days of PC stupidity are over, if you don't like it spread some more media propaganda instead of facts.

It Can't Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis

It Can't Happen Here is a cautionary tale about the fragility of democracy, an alarming, eerily timeless look at how fascism could take hold in America. Written during the Great Depression when America was largely oblivious to Hitler's aggression, it juxtaposes sharp political satire with the chillingly realistic rise of a President who becomes a dictator to save the nation from welfare cheats, rampant promiscuity, crime, and a liberal press.

Fuck you moron. That cocksucker hasn't paid federal income tax for years. I can only hope he will be prosecuted. Remember this.
I just told you he can't be charged for it because he did it legally. What part of that do you not understand? Yes he did not pay taxes but he did it legally by the rules. So how do you jail someone for doing something that is not a crime? Please answer this with a rational comment instead of rediculous stupidity. It was all legal and if it's legal it's not tax evasion stupid. You spout complete nonsense!