Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

You are a perfect example of stupid. Bush had to turn over the whitehouse to someone who was supported by black gangbangers!! You see people like you are clueless!
You are a perfect example of a Trump voter.

Trump whats to use torture which is criminal under the Geneva convention.

Trump condones molestation of women.

Trump would fuck his daughter if she was not his daughter.

Trump wants to deny entrance in this country based on religion which is unconstitutional.

Trump wants to deport men and women born in this country.

Trump supports the invasion of the Crimea and eastern Ukraine by Russia.

Trump wants to take the oil of the middle east. The spoils go to the winnower. Which would spark world war 3.

Trump does not respect women.

Trump has went bankrupt 4-6 times. We don't know because he will not release tax returns.

Trump denied Black Americans to rent apartments in his properties.

Trumps father was arrested at a Ku Klux Klan rally.

Trump was a draft dodger and was not drafted to fight in Vietnam because of a bone spur in his foot.

Trump said Senator John McCain is not a war hero because he was a pow. Trump like guys who were not captured.

More to follow you stupid fuck.

Last edited:
You can have heated disagreements without personal insults. It's just a bad look.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Yes I apologized and explained when it's politics I get heated, can't help it. However for any other subject that might come up on here you will never hear me get angry or make mean comments. I can except nonsense on subjects like training or steroids, just not politics!

Trump wants to deny entrance in this country based on religion which is unconstitutional.

Trump wants to deport men and women born in this country who were born in the USA

Trump wants to take the oil of the middle east. The spoils go to the winnower. Which would spark world war 3.

Trump has went bankrupt 4-6 times. We don't know because he will not release tax returns.

Trump was a draft dodger and was not drafted to fight in Vietnam because of a bone spur in his foot.

Trump said Senator John McCain is not a war hero because he was a pow. Trump like guys who were not captured.

Where the fuck are you getting this garbage from? Pull head out of your ass 90% of what you just said is complete nonsense.

This is the right forum for it. I am quite certain Trump will pass in disgrace. Let's keep it on this thread GWT. I look forward to it. :)
i dont expect to win you over
You are die hard party line guy

Hell i dont like Obama but there are some things that are cool about him
And its not Obama care
Or his social programs
Or his stance on many issues
But thats how this thing works
We will disagree

And i will post stupid memes

Trump wants to deport men and women born in this country who were born in the USA

Condones molestation? Proof?
Torture? Proof
Based on religion? Proof
Deport American citizens? Proof?
I can go on and you will not find any actual proof just bogus claims.
And bankruptcy 4-5 businesses out of over 500 and they were all because of the cities they were in going bankrupt so what does that tell you?
All your "facts" come straight from the mouth of mainstream media. I hope trump sues the piss out of them for deformation of character.

You do know the media is legally obligated by law to guarantee a non biased non partisan view right? That's why they have special rights and privileges so they can deliver "news" so why did they fail to do that? Bought and payed for and everyone knows it but there is still fools like you who believe anything they say.

Torture? Proof
Based on religion? Proof
And bankruptcy 4-5 businesses out of over 500 and they were all because of the cities they were in going bankrupt so what does that tell you?
All your "facts" come straight from the mouth of mainstream media. I hope trump sues the piss out of them for deformation of character.

You do know the media is legally obligated by law to guarantee a non biased non partisan view right? That's why they have special rights and privileges so they can deliver "news" so why did they fail to do that? Bought and payed for and everyone knows it but there is still fools like you who believe anything they say.
Calm down
GOOOOOOSFRAAAAAAABAAAAAAAA
Repeat
GOOOOOOOOSFRAAAAAABAAAAAAA

Hell i dont like Obama but there are some things that are cool about him

I'm just stating facts. We can disagree GWT on politics. On Mesorx we help members use AAS as safely as possible. You are a valuable member my friend and I respect you for that.
I don't respect your vote, and you do not respect mine. Lets leave it at that.

Torture? Proof
Based on religion? Proof

Do some research. I will leave it at that.

Trump wants to deport men and women born in this country.

My equally sensible retort, sir
200w.gif

It's not about being whiny or not agreeing with people's views. It's about correcting people when they have false views based on lies. He too is talking as if I am wrong so it goes both ways. Also I don't care about being polite about things like politics, it polite that gets nothing done. Example obama! Example Trudeau!! I'll stop now and apologize if I hurt someone's feelings. But I don't back down on important issues.

Its not about backing down on what you feel is important. Its not about you hurting someone's feelings because they dont agree with you. Its about handling yourself like a man and an adult. Your the one calling him a fag and a closet homosexual because he posts things you dont agree with. Give me a break.

Its not about backing down on what you feel is important. Its not about you hurting someone's feelings because they dont agree with you. Its about handling yourself like a man and an adult. Your the one calling him a fag and a closet homosexual because he posts things you dont agree with. Give me a break.
Let's be honest if his feelings got hurt over a post I made saying he is a cuck. Than he probably has bigger issues to worry about!

I'm angry at myself for wasting the last half hour even bothering with it when I should have been hitting the gym. Politics make me sick so fuck it!