Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Isis??? You do know that Russia is trying to run Isis out of Syria right? In fact your girl Hillary was going to try for a no fly zone over Syria which would start a war. Do some homework it was bush and obama that have gone into the Middle East starting wars they had no intention of winning. They did nothing but destabilize Iran Irak Syria and on and on. Anyway whatever people are blind. Just look at the stock market bullshit. It kept dropping because the Saudis were pulling out because Hillary lost. Saudis are a huge contributor to the obama and what would have been the Hillary administration. What does that tell you when they start manipulating the stock markets because there afraid to loose control of it. You do know all of the crimes that Hillary and obama have pulled off don't you? Do you agree that Syrian refugees should be brought in by the hundreds of thousands? Everything that obama has done was an attempt to destabilize America itself. Health care tool a dump jobs fled to foreign countries and entire cities went bankrupt. I'm sorry but if you support that because they hide behind the PC bullshit and pull at people heart strings than go ahead. Don't let me here you bash trump when he has had time to turn it all around.
Just joined Meso and Canadian you say? Huh could have fooled me after this lol :rolleyes: something ain't jivin here

“‘Prediction professor’ who called Trump’s big win also made another forecast: Trump will be impeached”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/11/prediction-professor-who-called-trumps-big-win-also-made-another-forecast-trump-will-be-impeached/ (‘Prediction professor’ who called Trump’s big win also made another forecast: Trump will be impeached)

At the end of our September conversation, Lichtman made another call: That if elected, Trump would eventually be impeached by a Republican Congress that would prefer a President Mike Pence — someone who establishment Republicans know and trust.

“I’m going to make another prediction,” he said. “This one is not based on a system, it’s just my gut. They don’t want Trump as president, because they can’t control him. He’s unpredictable. They’d love to have Pence — an absolutely down the line, conservative, controllable Republican. And I’m quite certain Trump will give someone grounds for impeachment, either by doing something that endangers national security or because it helps his pocketbook.”

So what you saying is that you know the globalist ( who are responsible for all the misery in the world for profit and power) are in fact the people causing so much unrest in the world and are real? The fact the globalist don't like him should tell you he is for the people and not the GLOBALISTS! If you listen to him speak or read the pages and pages of policies he has set fourth you might have a clue what he is about. I also would like to add you should go look for the lack of policies that hillary and her Democratic Party failed to produce.Why would the media try so hard to make trump look bad? There legally obligated to be no partisan no bias yet they went on an all out blast of trump. Doing shit like over sampling and manipulating the polls. It's because they I bought and paid for. That's another key sign that turned a lot of intelligent people to support trump. Then there are guys like you who say there suckling at the liberal mainstream medias teet!

Did you enjoy Hillary's jay z and Beyoncé concert she payed a couple million for? That's the kind of shit she spent all her illegal foreign campaign supporters and special interest lobbyists money on. Obama also spent hundreds of thousands flying around the country in Air Force one to support Hillary. Guess who pays for Air Force one?? Tax payers. Trump spends over 100 million of his own money to campaign and because of that he doesn't have to hold up promises made to contributors. Hillary on the other hand would have taken 4 years just to pass all her supporters bids to pay them back.

Open up them

Omg for fuck sake common sense people. Turn of the mainstream media and grow I fucking clue! I wish I didn't touch this conversation because I knew there would be a shit load of media tit fed dumb asses. Neo nazi racist low iq hick is all I've been hearing from the uneducated libtard cucks. Why do people inherently know the media is full of shit but still choose to jump on the bandwagon? Count me out of this retarded conversation!
This is what they do when they don't get their way. They attack, verbally and physically... they preach tolerance and this or that so long as you agree with them... if you voice a different opinion, stand by for the name calling without any factual basis, rioting, etc etc. this is just one of many reasons why he was elected... people are tired of it. Grow up, quit destroying property that isn't yours, and for gods sake get you ass back in the class and take your damn mid terms. College is not a daycare but if you can't handle that then there's always the option of the military where they will take you in and take care of you.. not to mention make your ass grow up real quick and learn that it's not all about just little ole you

Just joined Meso and Canadian you say? Huh could have fooled me after this lol :rolleyes: something ain't jivin here
Just because I'm Canadian doesn't mean shit. When I see our neibors being lied to I get involved. My biggest concern is that now all that liberal PC bullshit will spill over the boarder into Canada next. Trudeau is the start of all that. Let's take a quick look at Trudeau now. He got into office with the vote of the youth and woman both by promising legalization of marijuana and promising to stack his office with even amount of men and woman. He reneged on legalization claiming the legislations would take more than a year to pass, yet here in Vancouver the city council was able to pass legislation seemingly over night to legalize the sale of recreational marijuana. Hmmm seems like a lot of lies!
Then he went and instead of filling his seats with smart hard working woman, he fills the seats with a bunch of useless twit woman that have proved to be complete incompetent morons.

Now that trump has been successful I've already seen the media spinning the whole idea of opening our boarder to the angered democrats and libtard. They want to focus there manipulations on to Canada now and it makes me sick to think about it.

One does not attempt to have discussions with the left. You will bring facts and they will bring emotions and their feelings. Nothing you say or show them regardless of source or proof will sway them from their narrative. If they lose then it's because of racism/sexism. They claim the right is racist yet the most division between the races in decades has come under the guidance of Obama.

If you voted Trump and you hate political correctness and the way this country has been run then just simply let the left throw their tantrums. The left follows the same pattern every time a Republican takes office. When Regan was elected they used the inexperience card as well as proclaiming nuclear war was inevitable with him as president. Their playbook remains the same. Instead of getting angry and venting against the left on and off this forum just simply laugh and enjoy the tears. Much like a child throwing a tantrum it's best to simply ignore it. They spent millions more, had the mainstream media in their pocket,used celebrities to shill, and they still lost. Their safe space everyone gets a trophy culture has taken a kick to the balls and hopefully that kick is just the beginning.
Absolutely love this. Well said!!!

One does not attempt to have discussions with the left. You will bring facts and they will bring emotions and their feelings. Nothing you say or show them regardless of source or proof will sway them from their narrative. If they lose then it's because of racism/sexism. They claim the right is racist yet the most division between the races in decades has come under the guidance of Obama.

If you voted Trump and you hate political correctness and the way this country has been run then just simply let the left throw their tantrums. The left follows the same pattern every time a Republican takes office. When Regan was elected they used the inexperience card as well as proclaiming nuclear war was inevitable with him as president. Their playbook remains the same. Instead of getting angry and venting against the left on and off this forum just simply laugh and enjoy the tears. Much like a child throwing a tantrum it's best to simply ignore it. They spent millions more, had the mainstream media in their pocket,used celebrities to shill, and they still lost. Their safe space everyone gets a trophy culture has taken a kick to the balls and hopefully that kick is just the beginning.
well said! I will never understand how people can behave like that.

Thank god I was starting to think everyone on this board were going to be the typical clueless types. Glad there are some real men on here!
I dunno about clueless
Were all americans
Just half the country is pissed the fuck off right now
And im having a lil fun at their expense ;)

Go cuck go. I bet you share your girlfriend and are a closet fag too. Come on I would think there would be more men on this forum and a lot less closet cases.

You need to chill the fuck out @dantheghman. Just because you dont agree with someone dosent give you the right to insult them. He had contributed more to this forum with his medical advice than you could in ten lifetimes. Take your own advice and act like a man instead of a child. You dont agree fine. But dont act like a whiny cunt.

You need to chill the fuck out @dantheghman. Just because you dont agree with someone dosent give you the right to insult them. He had contributed more to this forum with his medical advice than you could in ten lifetimes. Take your own advice and act like a man instead of a child. You dont agree fine. But dont act like a whiny cunt.
It's not about being whiny or not agreeing with people's views. It's about correcting people when they have false views based on lies. He too is talking as if I am wrong so it goes both ways. Also I don't care about being polite about things like politics, it polite that gets nothing done. Example obama! Example Trudeau!! I'll stop now and apologize if I hurt someone's feelings. But I don't back down on important issues.

I dunno about clueless
Were all americans
Just half the country is pissed the fuck off right now
And im having a lil fun at their expense ;)
Im Canadian bro. But I'm angry that the same PC crap is taking over here now too. People just don't get that the political correctness is really just political corruptness. It will never work it just causes division it's like the plague.

It's not about being whiny or not agreeing with people's views. It's about correcting people when they have false views based on lies. He too is talking as if I am wrong so it goes both ways. Also I don't care about being polite about things like politics, it polite that gets nothing done. Example obama! Example Trudeau!! I'll stop now and apologize if I hurt someone's feelings. But I don't back down on important issues.
You can have heated disagreements without personal insults. It's just a bad look.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk