Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I used to love taking politics when I was younger just because I was pretty wound up so it was perfect. Now it's ehhh because I'm way more mellow and people won't let facts get in the way of their position.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Someone mentioned Trump's senseless wasting of his money on his campaign.

Ever hear of the Clinton Foundation? I suspect not.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Less talking more members damn it.

*memes

FwBJjwl.png

I know there are a couple doctors in this forum but do we have any counselors? I think we need to make a "safe space" thread for all the Hillary supporters that can't handle they lost. Just like they are doing all over the country.

Condones molestation? Proof?
i dont expect to win you over
You are die hard party line guy

Hell i dont like Obama but there are some things that are cool about him
And its not Obama care
Or his social programs
Or his stance on many issues
But thats how this thing works
We will disagree

And i will post stupid memes
Sir all of the posts I have made are public knowledge. I would rather you disprove my post.

Yes you do post not only stupid but uninformed memes. No surprise. Stupid white trash fucker. :)

I'll ad that you are extremely childish too. You respond with pics you cropped from google. How brilliant are you? Next you will be posting links to mainstream media news clips claiming trumps racist blah blah blah. Lol I bet you share your girlfriend with strangers too you little cuck lol.
If you were Roman your name would be douchess maximums. And I'm being polite.

You can have heated disagreements without personal insults. It's just a bad look.

I have a feeling this will be Mesorx's most popular thread for those who give a shit about what happens in this country the next 4 years. We should have the second civil war fought here and not on the rest of the board. Can I get an Amen brothers? And fuck all of you who disagree with me. :) I'm going to rub it in.

Thank you Doc. I'm never going to let these assholes forget it. :)

I stand corrected. Most people can have heated educated debate without the need for personal insults.

Seriously? Tumblr....the place of 2000 thousand genders? Jesus you know the salt is real when someone posts Tumblr drivel. Jesus...again fucking Tumblr? LOL.

View attachment 52833
Id still rather have that than Hillarys lying felon ass
You dumb cocks nearly elected a felon
W...T...F
When she is finally indicted and there forced to see the truth there story will change, just like the media in the final days of the election did so they could save what little credibility they had left. It was funny to watch all the rats trying to flee the sinking ship and that includes obama kissing some serious ass cause he knows he is going down too.

Fellas if Trump is convicted of fraud for his scam Trump University will you support impeachment?
The cocksucker is a con artist and a scamming bitch. Congratulations morons.:)