Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

That's because people like hillary will never rise to power again
Dumbass I said that already. The next democratic party that presents itself to the american people will be one who has the backing of the full democratic party. No super delegates next time. Enjoy while you have it.

The Origins of Totalitarianism by Hannah Arendt [1973]

The Origins of Totalitarianism begins with the rise of anti-Semitism in central and western Europe in the 1800s and continues with an examination of European colonial imperialism from 1884 to the outbreak of World War I. Arendt explores the institutions and operations of totalitarian movements, focusing on the two genuine forms of totalitarian government in our time—Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia—which she adroitly recognizes were two sides of the same coin, rather than opposing philosophies of Right and Left. From this vantage point, she discusses the evolution of classes into masses, the role of propaganda in dealing with the nontotalitarian world, the use of terror, and the nature of isolation and loneliness as preconditions for total domination.

I just told you he can't be charged for it because he did it legally. W
It's still being litigated. Trump is a fraud and a fake. After the people of this country put that cocksucker under a microscope no republican will win a national office for 50 years.

The Origins of Totalitarianism begins with the rise of anti-Semitism in central and western Europe in the 1800s and continues with an examination of European colonial imperialism from 1884 to the outbreak of World War I. Arendt explores the institutions and operations of totalitarian movements, focusing on the two genuine forms of totalitarian government in our time—Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia—which she adroitly recognizes were two sides of the same coin, rather than opposing philosophies of Right and Left. From this vantage point, she discusses the evolution of classes into masses, the role of propaganda in dealing with the nontotalitarian world, the use of terror, and the nature of isolation and loneliness as preconditions for total domination.
Propaganda comes in many forms. Most often sold to retards on eBay and amazon lmfao

It's still being litigated. Trump is a fraud and a fake. After the people of this country put that cocksucker under a microscope no republican will win office for 50 year.
Stop dodging the question. What is still up for litigation? Nothing because there is no case against him with the tax evasion bullshit.

It's still being litigated. Trump is a fraud and a fake. After the people of this country put that cocksucker under a microscope no republican will win a national office for 50 years.
You idiots believe anything the media tells you. Like obama saying poll fraud has never in the history of America been an issue while saying things like it's possible the Russians will hack the polls hahahaha contradiction much? Or how Americans weren't voting for Hillary because they are sexist hahahaha contradictions much.

I just said he will be convicted and justice will be handed down by a Mexican judge. A Mexican can you imagine that? Trump should not have a Mexican judge. What do you think?

I don't think a Mexican born in Indiana should stand in judgement of our fuhrer.

Who cares about what celebs have to say or sing about? Well you retards leftist who are sobb stories. I bet you were one of the people who enjoyed the jay z concert hillary thru. What a way to show the black community you support them and the end of racism than to throw a concert where every second lyric is nigger! CONTRADICTION MUCH???

Who cares about what celebs have to say or sing about? Well you retards leftist who are sobb stories. I bet you were one of the people who enjoyed the jay z concert hillary thru. What a way to show the black community you support them and the end of racism than to throw a concert where every second lyric is nigger! CONTRADICTION MUCH???

Lol, you're like a troll and a half bud. You talk a lot and say nothing at the same time. Well done. You debate almost as well as Trump does. Almost. :)

How many of you trump lovers support David Duke? You are in great company. He is very pleased that your people have had your last victory in american politics. You will be dismissed the same as he has over the next 40 years and hopefully for the rest of time in this Union.

You are dead to America.

I just said he will be convicted and justice will be handed down by a Mexican judge. A Mexican can you imagine that? Trump should not have a Mexican judge. What do you think?

I don't think a Mexican born in Indiana should stand in judgement of our fuhrer.
It's true. You ever heard of conflict of interest? But hey you think building a wall to keep illegals who break the financial back of your own country is somehow racist. Did he say he wants to just keep them all out.? NO! They can still come in legally and if it's important to them they will line up to do so LEGALLY. Or maybe he is racist for wanting strict control over who is brought in from terrorist riddled countries. You know what I think I think you should learn what racism is!