Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

If all the Trump supporters are the racists, why are nearly all the violent acts and racist remarks I see coming from the left?

This is a fact but these guys in here arguing don't care about the facts. They have been shit down from every angle and can only respond with cheap insults.

You are a perfect example of a Trump voter.

Trump whats to use torture which is criminal under the Geneva convention.

Trump condones molestation of women.

Trump would fuck his daughter if she was not his daughter.

Trump wants to deny entrance in this country based on religion which is unconstitutional.

Trump wants to deport men and women born in this country.

Trump supports the invasion of the Crimea and eastern Ukraine by Russia.

Trump wants to take the oil of the middle east. The spoils go to the winnower. Which would spark world war 3.

Trump does not respect women.

Trump has went bankrupt 4-6 times. We don't know because he will not release tax returns.

Trump denied Black Americans to rent apartments in his properties.

Trumps father was arrested at a Ku Klux Klan rally.

Trump was a draft dodger and was not drafted to fight in Vietnam because of a bone spur in his foot.

Trump said Senator John McCain is not a war hero because he was a pow. Trump like guys who were not captured.

More to follow you stupid fuck.
Go down this list and disprove every one of them smart ass, or shut the fuck up,and get lost, maybe to Russia.

You are a cheap insult. And you don't need Mesorx. Fuck off.
I don't need meso for the same reasons you do like finding sources they others helping you because you're too stupid to find your own. Do you even go to the gym, there full of sources. Maybe people just hate you and don't trust you so you have to go online to find one. Me I came here to talk with like minded gear heads. But like everything in life there are know nothing know it alls like you ruining everything. Come at me but do so with facts and not cheap insults.

I am going to enjoy all the material that comics will have with you president. SNL is going to be amazing.

#Not my president

Go down this list and disprove every one of them smart ass, or shut the fuck up,and get lost, maybe to Russia.
You're the one making the claims so it's you who needs to back them up! It's thick headed fuck tards like you who claim trump should be jailed for tax evasion when he did it legally. You make no valid points.
I'

I am going to enjoy all the material that comics will have with you president. SNL is going to be amazing.

#Not my president
Yes there you go thinking the mainstream isn't a propaganda outlet for the globalist. Jump off a bridge or something you have no hope in ever saying anything intelligent.

Lol see cheap insults. You're just like Hillary
i never had any respect for Hillary. I just thought she was a better choice than the megalomaniac moron you voted for. I cast my ballot against Trump University.

You just sit there waiting for someone to say something or make a spelling or grammatical error and attach them on that instead of any points they have made.
No dude you are just an idiot. I'm the one usually making spelling and punctuation mistakes.

You are in a class all your own.

I don't think anyone said ALL the Trump supporters are racist... Much like all the left is not violent.
No that is exactly the claims that have been made. I've had this argument many times over the last few months and I've never made a racist comment, but every single person who can't prove me wrong just resorts to calling me a racist. I gave you the example of Hillary throwing a jay z concert where every second lyric is nigger, yet she is for ending racism? Answer me how does that make any sense to you? Is trump throwing rap concerts promoting the very thing that has corrupted the black community more than any white man ever has.

Fuck you moron. That cocksucker hasn't paid federal income tax for years. I can only hope he will be prosecuted. Remember this.
Remember this when you finally clue into the fact he didn't evade taxes at all lol. I'll have to go thru all your comments again just to point out one more time how nothing you say make any sense at all. Lmfao I love how you can't delete comments on meso, I'm going to use that against you.

No that is exactly the claims that have been made. I've had this argument many times over the last few months and I've never made a racist comment, but every single person who can't prove me wrong just resorts to calling me a racist. I gave you the example of Hillary throwing a jay z concert where every second lyric is nigger, yet she is for ending racism? Answer me how does that make any sense to you? Is trump throwing rap concerts promoting the very thing that has corrupted the black community more than any white man ever has.

Please post proof dude... Who is saying that every Trump supporter is racist?

As far as you being hung up on a black rapper using the word nigger in his music at a Clinton rally... I don't know that it really has a huge implication in ending racism pal. I'm not really a Hillary supporter either, I'm just not a Trump supporter. I simply do not agree with a lot of his proposed policies... It doesn't make me an idiot either as you've implied previously to others.

Remember this when you finally clue into the fact he didn't evade taxes at all lol. I'll have to go thru all your comments again just to point out one more time how nothing you say make any sense at all. Lmfao I love how you can't delete comments on meso, I'm going to use that against you.

Would you be happy if you've paid more taxes over the past 20 years than a "billionaire" has?

I went to the gym already today but all this wound me up again so I'm going to go back. This is good motivation to get even bigger. And big
i never had any respect for Hillary. I just thought she was a better choice than the megalomaniac moron you voted for. I cast my ballot against Trump University.
a known criminal is a better choice than someone who doesn't say things that are politically correct. You dont see something wrong with that too?