Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

That's my point... It's not 100% universal but a lot of folks also did vote for there party only.

I do kinda find it hard to believe that you're not Republican but I'll take your word for it.
I think folks that stand for 1 party are too blind to see the whole picture. That is just a matter of bias my friend. One simple fact is i have never voted for a president that WASNT right or conservative. i did NOT vote for Obama 2x and i did NOT vote for Kerry. These are the sum of my votes. I was too young to vote for the 2000 election. However i do not consider myself a Republican just a conservative. As most conservatives reside on the right side of the spectrum. Obviously democrats do also. Chris Christie i like as a middle of the road democrat and some others...its a matter of ISSUE and big vs small govt. And i cannot support any candidate who is in favor of MORE govt involvement in my life. That would be the democrats :). Nearly all key issues i favor are the ones held by the conservatives. Right or Left. Will i vote for a democrat in the future? Sure, if they hold my views absolutely i would! This is the fair way of doing things...

So when i see partisan propoganda i know they are not open minded, rational or capable of critical thought. They stand for a PARTY not the best person for the job. And we all have a vote so in the great words of Phil Anselmo, "You all can lick my nuts"

Im not republican
You're a Democrat but voted for Trump? You've gone against just about every democratic ideology there is. That makes no sense at all. You realize you've lost all credibility in this discussion, right? That's beyond nonsensical of you have a set of core ideals that guide your vote.

I assume you'll say you're libertarian or don't associate with liberals or conservatives. I think the reality is youre an idiot who voted for a TV personality and an attitude. It felt different than the political ruling class you're used to seeing, so your little white trash brain perceived it as better. It felt like a "change." It was a different choice than normal alright, but not a better one.

I hope you enjoy as he assigns people to run education who believe in creationism over evolution and an EPA agency that believes global warming is a myth, along with a tax structure that fails to help the very rural blue collar worker that got him elected.

Last edited:
I think folks that stand for 1 party are too blind to see the whole picture. That is just a matter of bias my friend. One simple fact is i have never voted for a president that WASNT right or conservative. i did NOT vote for Obama 2x and i did NOT vote for Kerry. These are the sum of my votes. I was too young to vote for the 2000 election. However i do not consider myself a Republican just a conservative. As most conservatives reside on the right side of the spectrum. Obviously democrats do also. Chris Christie i like as a middle of the road democrat and some others...its a matter of ISSUE and big vs small govt. And i cannot support any candidate who is in favor of MORE govt involvement in my life. That would be the democrats :). Nearly all key issues i favor are the ones held by the conservatives. Right or Left. Will i vote for a democrat in the future? Sure, if they hold my views absolutely i would! This is the fair way of doing things...

So when i see partisan propoganda i know they are not open minded, rational or capable of critical thought. They stand for a PARTY not the best person for the job. And we all have a vote so in the great words of Phil Anselmo, "You all can lick my nuts"

Chris Christie is a Republican. You are a Republican too in my mind, I don't think you want to commit to it though, lol.

I agree I don't want more government involvement in my life unless I feel it's warranted and yet, I think we will see an abundance of government involvement now.

I hope you enjoy as he assigns people to run education who believe in creationism over evolution and an EPA agency that believes global warming is a myth along with tax structure that fails to help the very rural blue collar worker that get him elected

Those that choose abortion should also really have some kind of punishment as well don't forget...:rolleyes:

Sounds like an awful lot of government interference to me.

Those that choose abortion should also really have some kind of punishment as well don't forget...:rolleyes:

Sounds like an awful lot of government interference to me.
I don't even want to think about what he can do with the Supreme Court nomination. Surely this day and age Roe v. Wade won't actually get overturned. I now question things I didn't before after this election. Zero faith is the intelligence of America.

I don't even want to think about what he can do with the Supreme Court nomination. Surely this day and age Roe v. Wade won't actually get overturned. I now question things I didn't before after this election. Zero faith is the intelligence of America.

Don't worry, Trump will make sure to have police stop and frisk your worries away. That's not going to interfere with your life is it? Is it?!? o_O

You're a Democrat but voted for Trump? You've gone against just about every democratic ideology there is. That makes no sense at all. You realize you've lost all credibility in this discussion, right?
I think you should read further elitest.
My credibility is quite intact.
Have you seen who the new president is?
The country has spoken
Scoreboard. My Elitest loser, scoreboard
200w.gif
So when you get done having your elitest nose wiped of all its snot bubbles and the tears have all dried out of those baby baby blues you will realize not everyone sees things as you do. And all the subordinates you call citizens under your imaginary throne has gathered up a vote more popular than your own. Democracy! Deal with it baby

Chris Christie is a Republican. You are a Republican too in my mind, I don't think you want to commit to it though, lol.

I agree I don't want more government involvement in my life unless I feel it's warranted and yet, I think we will see an abundance of government involvement now.
Looks like i fumbled that one
Christie is a Republican in charge of a left leaning state. Which is what i was leaning toward.
And i am not a republican. Just conservative

People can't believe it happened because the media told them it wouldn't. They believed it.

It's so funny to me all the Trump bashing too. He won. Pretty simple. And sad. Democrats are so butt hurt because they could have picked almost anyone that could've beat him, and chose the one that couldn't.

I think a lot of that wacky stuff trump said during his campaign was just to get elected no different then the rest of them.

When it's all said and done I'm guessing he's going to be a lot more moderate then anyone thinks. He'll negotiate and most likely accomplish somethings and the hardliners on both sides are going to be pissed which might just be a good thing.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

No, you're most likely an uneducated rural white hick who voted for Trump. That's his base. That's a fact. That demographic came out stronger than ever and Dems under performed. You'd vote straight Republican ticket no matter what. If you're a Democrat and you voted for Trump, then you bit, and are seriously not bright. I'm not arguing with your ass about Trump. Anyone with a brain can see the narcissist con with major character flaws and an ego greater than his skill set. Done with this thread.

He will not unify the country. He's caused a major fracture in his own party. We've never been more divided nor has the GOP. You need to educate yourself. I have lifelong Republican friends who can't even believe how this happened.

Ever see the movie idiocracy? It's a comedy but it really hits home these days. TV personalities can become valid candidates. We're the laughing stock of the global community after this. Do you read?
You epitomize everything that Trump voters detest. You attempt to sit up on high casting moral and intellectual judgement on anyone who does not share your views. Trump could not win by just securing the "uneducated". Trump garnered more votes from blacks and Latinos than the previous Republicans in recent elections and also secured more votes from women than was expected.

You say that we have never been more divided and you would be correct but what exactly do you attribute that to? The divide has occurred under the watch of Obama. It's the worst it's been in recent memory yet instead of placing the responsibility on your golden boy you place or insinuate that Trump is the cause or won't be the solution. The left scammed,lied, and cheated to put the most corrupt candidate in history to be their nominee yet you cast judgement on anyone who would vote for Trump.

You are a classic example of why he was elected. People are tired of you and your smug attitude towards anyone that doesn't agree with you. You have lost. Political correctness has weakened this country and it lost. Globalism is not more important than nationalism and it lost. Calling people stupid,sexist,racist,misogynist, and any of your other buzz words no longer works, you lost. Don't worry though I will be happy to present you and anyone else that shares your view with a nobody loses participation trophy for the effort and some preparation H to soothe the butt hurt.

You epitomize everything that Trump voters detest. You attempt to sit up on high casting moral and intellectual judgement on anyone who does not share your views. Trump could not win by just securing the "uneducated". Trump garnered more votes from blacks and Latinos than the previous Republicans in recent elections and also secured more votes from women than was expected.

You say that we have never been more divided and you would be correct but what exactly do you attribute that to? The divide has occurred under the watch of Obama. It's the worst it's been in recent memory yet instead of placing the responsibility on your golden boy you place or insinuate that Trump is the cause or won't be the solution. The left scammed,lied, and cheated to put the most corrupt candidate in history to be their nominee yet you cast judgement on anyone who would vote for Trump.

You are a classic example of why he was elected. People are tired of you and your smug attitude towards anyone that doesn't agree with you. You have lost. Political correctness has weakened this country and it lost. Globalism is not more important than nationalism and it lost. Calling people stupid,sexist,racist,misogynist, and any of your other buzz words no longer works, you lost. Don't worry though I will be happy to present you and anyone else that shares your view with a nobody loses participation trophy for the effort and some preparation H to soothe the butt hurt.
He is everything any sensible person detests is right!
And some thing i will not soon forget

I was waiting for this response, and you know what, you're right. I wasn't sure if anyone here would be smart enough to point out the clear counter to my elitist sounding rant. It's fucking true and I can't deny it. I do look down on the ignorant masses, like many elite, well educated Democrat doctors, lawyers and other professionals. It's true and I see how the downtrodden working class can get tired of it. I do get that. They don't feel spoken for by the establishment. They believe trump speaks for them because he doesn't fit the cookie cutter mold. Sadly, it doesn't change the fact that a majority of those ignorant, uneducated white trash, rural voters are fucking stupid. And trump doesn't speak for them at all. That tactic worked but they won't directly benefit from his plans. The "true middle" class rarely do from Republican tax plans. I'm sorry but I can't help look down on those type of voters. They are the decay, ignorance and laziness of this nation and frankly, it's those voters that put this idiot in the white house. So in fairness, your response is well reasoned and accurate, I can't even really deny it. But I also make no excuses for having a real disdain for idiot Midwestern Republicans entrenched in outdated religious and social beliefs. That kind of thinking is slowing the advancement and evolution of mankind in general.

Given my income and tax bracket, it benefits me most to vote Republican. That typically always benefits someone above middle class income. I will also be running a small company (firm) in the future which means Republican tax ideas are even more beneficial to me. If self interest were my motivation, I'd be Republican. But I vote for a party and leaders that want an ideal and a system that makes it better for everyone. Trumps tax cuts will likely benefit me more than a large majority of his supporters who put him in office. His Republican tax changes won't help them, that's a fact. But I still can't do it. I can't go that route my ideology won't let me.

The one thing that may come of this that actually does end up helping middle class is a reworking of health care. The affordable care act was reform that got butchered. It failed and allowed insurance companies to gouge the customers and pass expense they refused to absorb onto us. We may see better premiums and plans in another year or 2 because I think both sides agree it's completely out of hand right now. And it's not Obamacare, it's the juggernaut health insurance companies using it as leverage. Do you think their profits suffered due to the reform act (Obamacare) that made them cover people they wanted to exclude? No sir. The cost was passed on to us.

Last edited:

Exactly the type of thing I'm whining about. It's a step backwards. He has stated that global warming is a hoax. Lol. It's fucking scary. We might as well let Ben Carson tell kids in school evolution is a lie and the pyramids were used by Joseph to store grain.

Doc Scally liked my last post. I feel like I can stop now. Haha

I was waiting for this response, and you know what, you're right. I wasn't sure if anyone here would be smart enough to point out the clear counter to my elitist sounding rant. It's fucking true and I can't deny it. I do look down on the ignorant masses, like many elite, well educated Democrat doctors, lawyers and other professionals. It's true and I see how the downtrodden working class can get tired of it. I do get that. They don't feel spoken for by the establishment. They believe trump speaks for them because he doesn't fit the cookie cutter mold. Sadly, it doesn't change the fact that a majority of those ignorant, uneducated white trash, rural voters are fucking stupid. And trump doesn't speak for them at all. That tactic worked but they won't directly benefit from his plans. The "true middle" class rarely do from Republican tax plans. I'm sorry but I can't help look down on those type of voters. They are the decay, ignorance and laziness of this nation and frankly, it's those voters that put this idiot in the white house. So in fairness, your response is well reasoned and accurate, I can't even really deny it. But I also make no excuses for having a real disdain for idiot Midwestern Republicans entrenched in outdated religious and social beliefs. That kind of thinking is slowing the advancement and evolution of mankind in general.

Given my income and tax bracket, it benefits me most to vote Republican. That typically always benefits someone above middle class income. I will also be running a small company (firm) in the future which means Republican tax ideas are even more beneficial to me. If self interest were my motivation, I'd be Republican. But I vote for a party and leaders that want an ideal and a system that makes it better for everyone. Trumps tax cuts will likely benefit me more than a large majority of his supporters who put him in office. His Republican tax changes won't help them, that's a fact. But I still can't do it. I can't go that route my ideology won't let me.

The one thing that may come of this that actually does end up helping middle class is a reworking of health care. The affordable care act was reform that got butchered. It failed and allowed insurance companies to gouge the customers and pass expense they refused to absorb onto us. We may see better premiums and plans in another year or 2 because I think both sides agree it's completely out of hand right now. And it's not Obamacare, it's the juggernaut health insurance companies using it as leverage. Do you think their profits suffered, no sir. The cost was passed on to us.
You are the piece of shit that plagues America
And my only regret is that i couldnt level my form of justice in person down upon your weak body. Man vs man. Your are a loser
Fuck off

You are the piece of shit that plagues America
And my only regret is that i couldnt level my form of justice in person down upon your weak body. Man vs man. Your are a loser
Fuck off
Don't get all cocky and resort to physical threats you dumb lunk. I may be an elitist sounding Democrat lawyer in real life. But I'm no little book worm. Nobody that sees me thinks I'm an attorney. I'd roll your hillbilly ass down the street should we meet in real life. Trust that. We're all juiced up meatheads here, don't even try to lump me in the frail little bitch pile because of what other people in that stereotypical category look like. Your "I wish I could meet you man to man" deal is tired because I promise you, if I was standing before you, you wouldn't be so emboldened.

I'll ad that you are extremely childish too. You respond with pics you cropped from google. How brilliant are you? Next you will be posting links to mainstream media news clips claiming trumps racist blah blah blah. Lol I bet you share your girlfriend with strangers too you little cuck lol.

@dantheghman you are just as disgraceful as the college kids and libs crying that trump got elected.
I don't like Hillary. But I have to genuinely question the intelligence of anyone who really believes Trump is qualified to lead a nation by example. His character is flawed beyond belief and he's left years of evidence. All biographers have agreed. He's an ego maniac.

He's neither a true Republican or Democrat. A majority of respected core GOP members detest him and cannot endorse him (i.e. McCain). 8 years ago, most considered him a moderate with some leftist views. He was close with Bill Clinton. He's a power broker, not a politician with a real genuine ideology. You've all been duped if you believe he's your working class savior.

Stop trying to rationalize and defend this clown and just admit you'll endorse and vote for any Republican candidate, no matter how bad or unqualified, over a Dem. That's what's going on. The rural blue collar voter wanted change and I understand that. I do. They thought this was it, but he's not. The rural white non college educated voters who came out in droves to vote for him will be the least likely to benefit from his tax policy. FACT.

Couldn't of said it better. He is a salesman. I would of voted for rand paul and many others before Trump. @Eman said it best. Politics are tribal. Its not about who is most qualified. We have lost objectivity. He is entertainment only. Not someone who should be running our country. Veterans, get ready to pay more for your medical care. He's going to privatize the VA .Middle class Taxpayers, get ready to pay more. Unless your in highest tax bracket. Which 90% of us arnt. Illegals will still be getting services they don't deserve. Jobs will stay overseas. Thats where he has his clothing line made btw. Look it up. He will make a mockery of this country and your votes.This guy is going to make Obama look like a great president. As hard as that is!