Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Why do you bring up college all the time? Does paying huge money so someone can teach you things you could have done on your own if you had the slightest amount of determination make you smarter? Some of the dumbest people I know are still paying for their college degree and working minimum wage jobs. You should stop assuming that someone who isn't college educated are idiots. What's your degree and what do you do now for a living?
The poster meant Electoral College...it's not a college it is a body of what's called "electors" that actually vote for the candidate.

To be fair Hillary did win the popular vote by about 300k or so. So technically more voted for her.
Both McCain and Romney got more votes. gotta go back to 2000 to find a president elected with fewer votes.

Both McCain and Romney got more votes. gotta go back to 2000 to find a president elected with fewer votes.
It's not surprising. Surprising that he won honestly but lower turnout is not shocking but that can be attributed to both candidates.

To be fair Hillary did win the popular vote by about 300k or so. So technically more voted for her.
I wonder how many were of the voter fraud reported across the country. How many polled that lever an didnt realize they have been bamboozled. This is a serious question.
In all instances across the country it was the democrat box that was checked upon examination. Even tho the voter said they checked republican. This issue came to attention at some point but how many before did not realize it happened and just left the polling station? In all instances All instances it was fraud in favor of the democratic option. This is no opinion fellas
https://apgovernmentchs.wikispaces.com/Pluralist+vs.+Elitist+Theory (APGovernmentCHS - Pluralist vs. Elitist Theory)

Tell me which category you think Donald Trump fits into.
I honestly cannot think of 1 president or nominee that doesnt fit in to the elitist category. And i know u know that

Possibly McCain doesnt. Possibly...

I wonder how many were of the voter fraud reported across the country. How many polled that lever an didnt realize they have been bamboozled. This is a serious question.
In all instances across the country it was the democrat box that was checked upon examination. Even tho the voter said they checked republican. This issue came to attention at some point but how many before did not realize it happened and just left the polling station? In all instances All instances it was fraud in favor of the democratic option. This is no opinion fellas

I honestly cannot think of 1 president or nominee that doesnt fit in to the elitist category. And i know u know that

Possibly McCain doesnt. Possibly...
Let's not forget that obama gave illegals the green light to vote. So we an account a lot of those votes as void and not legal.

Let's not forget that obama gave illegals the green light to vote. So we an account a lot of those votes as void and not legal.
I dont completely understand this...
To vote you have to have
A. Drivers License which has all the particulars imbedded on it
B. Voter registration card

I understand the left was in favor of issuing drivers licenses to illegals. Dont know if they actually went thru with that cockamamy idea? But still...without citizenship, social security number, residency etc idk how an illegal could vote?
Help me explain this

The poster meant Electoral College...it's not a college it is a body of what's called "electors" that actually vote for the candidate.
Maybe I shouldn't jump in after sitting out because clearly I missed what he was actually saying. However I get the education crap all the time about how education=intelligent. when usually education=know it all and usually with very little real life experience. It's the fresh out of college know it all simp ass fucks.

http://www.infowars.com/report-votes-switched-from-trump-to-hillary-in-texas/
Even tho clinton had some ~250,000 votes over Trump in the popular polls i sincerely believe many unknowlingly fell victim to this form of voter fraud^^^^
How many? Who knows. 2 small cities in Texas alone could account for that ~250,000 votes

Pointless to do that in Texas, lol.
Fla, maybe or Ohio... but texas will never turn blue.

http://www.infowars.com/report-votes-switched-from-trump-to-hillary-in-texas/
Even tho clinton had some ~250,000 votes over Trump in the popular polls i sincerely believe many unknowlingly fell victim to this form of voter fraud^^^^
How many? Who knows. 2 small cities in Texas alone could account for that ~250,000 votes
There will be instances of voter fraud...don't both parties pull stunts like that?

Pointless to do that in Texas, lol.
Fla, maybe or Ohio... but texas will never turn blue.
Pointless? Its the POPULAR vote
Maybe thats why Texas is THE hot bed for jobs...
Maybe just...maybe they know what the fuck their doing down here ;)
BTW...hows NY doing? Illinois? OH?
Dont bother with NY...its a swamp hole of joblessness and bleak hope. I know it intimately. There IS a reason for that

Those that choose abortion should also really have some kind of punishment as well don't forget...:rolleyes:

Sounds like an awful lot of government interference to me.

I could have sworn that he was asked if abortion was illegal should there be punishment ? It's not as of right now and it won't be.