Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

barack-obama-deal-with-it-on-the-phone-meme.jpg
Thanks for the segue. Sad part about this is they nailed our Prime minister :oops:

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3845179?client=ms-android-samsung

Big Brother ...

NYPD Takes Rutgers Professor For Psych Evaluation Because Of Political Tweet NYPD Takes Rutgers Professor For Psych Evaluation Because Of Political Tweet

A Rutgers professor who lives in Brooklyn was taken for a psychiatric evaluation by NYPD officers after he made political comments in class and on Twitter about conservatives, Trump, and gun control. Kevin Allred, an adjunct professor on the New Brunswick, NJ campus, says police came to his Greenpoint apartment on Tuesday night, and the officers told him Rutgers administrators had contacted the NYPD because of statements he made on campus and on Twitter.

Big Brother ...

NYPD Takes Rutgers Professor For Psych Evaluation Because Of Political Tweet NYPD Takes Rutgers Professor For Psych Evaluation Because Of Political Tweet

A Rutgers professor who lives in Brooklyn was taken for a psychiatric evaluation by NYPD officers after he made political comments in class and on Twitter about conservatives, Trump, and gun control. Kevin Allred, an adjunct professor on the New Brunswick, NJ campus, says police came to his Greenpoint apartment on Tuesday night, and the officers told him Rutgers administrators had contacted the NYPD because of statements he made on campus and on Twitter.
His so called "political" statements also involved driving anyone off the road that has a trump bumper sticker along with a couple other threats that were not included in this article.

His so called "political" statements also involved driving anyone off the road that has a trump bumper sticker along with a couple other threats that were not included in this article.
I dont advertise political beliefs on my POV
Thats a great way for folks of lower morality to simply drag a key down your paint while your inside shopping
Yes, people do that

Thats a great way for folks of lower morality to simply drag a key down your paint while your inside shopping
Yes, people do that

During the TARP debacle I put an "End The Fed" sticker on my car figuring no one likely to key cars would even know what it meant. I was wrong, or maybe they misinterpreted it. That was my last political sticker, at least the last one in English. Latin is still pretty safe.

During the TARP debacle I put an "End The Fed" sticker on my car figuring no one likely to key cars would even know what it meant. I was wrong, or maybe they misinterpreted it. That was my last political sticker, at least the last one in English. Latin is still pretty safe.
I lived in NY most my life. Rural area but very liberal area which is no real suprise, it is NY
I always had a very nice SEMPER FI sticker stretching across the entire back glass of my pickup. It was custom made. Very proud of it and i dont care who doesnt like it. Ive faced a few full of shit college students that would attempt to give me an earful at a gas station while im filling up or try to tell me whats up at a sporting event

Yes, there are people who hate Marines apparantly.
Dont understand the reasoning. At all
But fuck em. Waste of air
Oddly enough their usually very young, "educated" , typically college age

I lived in NY most my life. Rural area but very liberal area which is no real suprise, it is NY
I always had a very nice SEMPER FI sticker stretching across the entire back glass of my pickup. It was custom made. Very proud of it and i dont care who doesnt like it. Ive faced a few full of shit college students that would attempt to give me an earful at a gas station while im filling up or try to tell me whats up at a sporting event

Yes, there are people who hate Marines apparantly.
Dont understand the reasoning. At all
But fuck em. Waste of air
Oddly enough their usually very young, "educated" , typically college age

Allowing K12 schools to be (over) run primarily by progressive liberals has to be the worst strategic error conservatives have made in the last 100 years. Now they own the universities as well.

Allowing K12 schools to be (over) run primarily by progressive liberals has to be the worst strategic error conservatives have made in the last 100 years. Now they own the universities as well.
Idk why? Doesnt necessarily seem manipulated. Just seems people in that walk of life tend to hold very strong left political views. Often aggressive in their beliefs and very very loud about it. I think they are strongly misguided IMO

Yes, people do that
I don't advertise either. Amazing that the ones who claim/preach tolerance to america are the ones mostly devoid of it.

Idk why? Doesnt necessarily seem manipulated. Just seems people in that walk of life tend to hold very strong left political views. Often aggressive in their beliefs and very very loud about it. I think they are strongly misguided IMO

There doesn't need to be some dark force behind it for it to be a dangerous and unhealthy trend. The one form of diversity that IS healthy in the world, diversity of opinion (better known as independent thought), is being crushed by these institutions. Most of those young protestors have little idea what they are actually protesting for, or what it really means, only that they have had it repeated at them for the last 12+ years by people they are supposed to admire.

There doesn't need to be some dark force behind it for it to be a dangerous and unhealthy trend. The one form of diversity that IS healthy in the world, diversity of opinion (better known as independent thought), is being crushed by these institutions. Most of those young protestors have little idea what they are actually protesting for, or what it really means, only that they have had it repeated at them for the last 12+ years by people they are supposed to admire.
Yes. They are ignorant in every situation ive seen. Dont even know what their mad about

You would think people will just accept whos elected.I have zero problem with whoever is elected thats who the majority voted for. Personally the people who i still see whimpering around saying shit i just express the fact maybe they shouldnt pay attention to politics or vote at all if they can't handle the outcome of it...

On a side note i found out im a "millenial" . Never heard that term to coin our generation?

Turns out only 15% of millenials actually voted this year
Shame

That's interesting @gr8whitetrukker. I have always felt the "left" to be for lack of a better word sissies in the political arena. Not as motivated and just lacking the hardass demeanor needed to win in politics. I could be wrong though. Wouldnt be the first time:)