Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

In my (internet) travels I run into all sorts of political forums and personas. Pro Trump, Never Trump, it really doesn't mater. Truth and reality are not marketable commodities on those sites, but I like to toss them around just for entertainment.

And then the name calling starts, "liar-traitor-liberal-racist", and they let fly links to over-the-top propaganda, and I wonder if there is any sanity at all left in the political spectrum. When that happens, I always remember this thread, and think, "they haven't gone there yet; they aren't as bad as meso's Trump Timeline".

50,000+ RT; ~200,000 Likes ...

IMG_6857.jpg

perfect example of stage 4 TDS. it affects the part of the brain that deals with reason.
everyone knows Trump has always said it’s the fake news that’s the enemy. but they ignore the fake news part and play dumb and act as if Trump says all media.
i’m sure they misinterpret what Trump says on purpose. if some people can’t see what’s going on here and all the other (purpose) misinterpretations of Trump, you’re not a honest person or you are totally clueless

The voice, if I had to guess, belongs to that of a white American male in late middle age. The accent is faintly Southern, the manner taunting but relaxed. It’s also familiar: I’m pretty sure he’s left a message on my office number before. But the last voice mail left almost no impression. Not this time.

“Hey Bret, what do you think? Do you think the pen is mightier than the sword, or that the AR is mightier than the pen?”

He continues: “I don’t carry an AR but once we start shooting you f—ers you aren’t going to pop off like you do now. You’re worthless, the press is the enemy of the United States people and, you know what, rather than me shoot you, I hope a Mexican and, even better yet, I hope a n— shoots you in the head, dead.”

He repeats the racial slur 10 times in a staccato rhythm, concluding with the send-off: “Have a nice day, n— lover.”

He doesn’t give his name. His number is blocked.

The call dates from the end of May, right after I had published a column defending ABC’s firing of Roseanne Barr for a racist tweet. “Perhaps the reason Trump voters are so frequently the subject of caricature,” I wrote, “is that they so frequently conform to type.”