9. Fool around pathologically on their wives
10. Compulsively tear up their paperwork to be sure not to leave a trail
11. Dole out dumb nicknames
12. Use layered LLCs to pay pple off
13. Have fixers
14. Tolerate Rudy Giuliani
15. Are semi-illiterate
16. Demand loyalty
17. Match their daughters 2 son-in-laws that elevate their own position, esp. merging crime families
18. Hate the @FBI
19. Promote conspiracies
20. Specialize in construction
21. LIE

If you check every box, you're not just idolizing this group.
You're in it.
And to be in it, you have to be born into it - or marry into it.
You are following in daddy's footsteps.
Got it?

Thread by @LincolnsBible: "There's one particular group of people (largely men) who - 1. Use private businesses to launder money 2. Like guns 3. Use women & sex to […]" #AllinTheFamily

View attachment 95277

perfect example of stage 4 TDS. it affects the part of the brain that deals with reason.
everyone knows Trump has always said it’s the fake news that’s the enemy. but they ignore the fake news part and play dumb and act as if Trump says all media.
i’m sure they misinterpret what Trump says on purpose. if some people can’t see what’s going on here and all the other (purpose) misinterpretations of Trump, you’re not a honest person or you are totally clueless
They all follow Saul Alinskys playbook. Keep repeating the lie until it becomes accepted as the truth. Fake News is all media, kids being separated started with President Trump, all the kids are with their real parents, and on and on.
I'm sure mike reads alinsky like its his bible because he follows it word for word. So predictable. Yet it works with the low information never Trumpers.

In my (internet) travels I run into all sorts of political forums and personas. Pro Trump, Never Trump, it really doesn't mater. Truth and reality are not marketable commodities on those sites, but I like to toss them around just for entertainment.

And then the name calling starts, "liar-traitor-liberal-racist", and they let fly links to over-the-top propaganda, and I wonder if there is any sanity at all left in the political spectrum. When that happens, I always remember this thread, and think, "they haven't gone there yet; they aren't as bad as meso's Trump Timeline".
This is the worst as far as any meaningful debate. There is zero. It ended when mike started his retweet rampage. It won't change. But the 3-4 of us left have fun slinging shit. Lol

https://lynx.media/2018/08/02/trump-takes-on-fake-disgusting-news-in-rousing-pennsylvania-rally/ (Trump takes on 'fake, disgusting news' in rousing Pennsylvania rally)