Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

https://conservativepoliticstoday.com/federal-judge-stuns-obama-gives-massive-cash-award-to-tea-party-groups-targeted-by-irs/

The founder of “Bikers for Trump” said he sells pro-Trump T-shirts made in Haiti because American-made products are too expensive.

“If I get a T-shirt made in the USA, it’s going to cost about $8 more,” Chris Cox told The New York Times. “I looked far and wide to try to get a shirt made in America, it’s just they get you, they gouge you.”

The comment came as part of the Times’s wider look at the reactions of pro-Trump motorcyclists to President Trump’s feud with Harley-Davidson.

The founder of “Bikers for Trump” said he sells pro-Trump T-shirts made in Haiti because American-made products are too expensive.

“If I get a T-shirt made in the USA, it’s going to cost about $8 more,” Chris Cox told The New York Times. “I looked far and wide to try to get a shirt made in America, it’s just they get you, they gouge you.”

The comment came as part of the Times’s wider look at the reactions of pro-Trump motorcyclists to President Trump’s feud with Harley-Davidson.

Sponsors