Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

https://lynx.media/2018/08/11/omarosa-contradicts-her-own-book-in-npr-interview/ (Omarosa contradicts her own book in NPR interview)

BLACKKKLANSMAN
https://claytoonz.com/2018/08/11/blackkklansman/

If you make a statement and David Duke gives you a supportive shout-out, you might wanna go back and rethink your position. I don’t care if you say, “it looks like rain,” and Duke goes, “yeah.” You would wonder if there was a racist wolf whistle in “it looks like rain.”

Laura Ingraham used her podium on Fox News this week to say America doesn’t look like the country she knows anymore because of immigrants, illegal AND legal, and “changing demographics.” David Duke loved her statements and in a now-deleted tweet, he said, “One of the most important (truthful) monologues in the history of MSM.”

Ingraham responded the next night to racists with, “You don’t represent my views and you are antithetical to the beliefs I hold dear.” Laura, you represent them and everything they believe. You have used your Fox News platform to push a racist agenda. You used the Republican National Committee to give a Nazi salute. When you heil Hitler, we know what beliefs you hold dear.

Her shpiel is just in time for the white nationalists who will be descending upon Charlottesville and Washington, D.C. tomorrow (Sunday) on the first anniversary of their Virginia rally that brought violence and killed Heather Heyer.

Donald Trump tweeted today that he “condemns all types of racism and acts of violence.” If that’s the case, he needs to go back and condemn half his tweets. He can start with his tweet on Friday giving a welcoming wolf whistle to the racist coming to D.C.

You’re not condemning racism when you say there were good people among Nazis chanting “blood and soil” and “Jews will not replace us.” You’re not condemning racism when you use it to create further division by using every race issue, from players kneeling in the NFL to calling black people stupid. You don’t condemn racism by questioning the birthplace of the first black American president.

The racist coming to Washington for their Unite The Right 2 rally represent Trump’s base. They’re small in numbers, pathetic, and dangerous. A lot of Washington restaurants have issued statements that they won’t be served. Hopefully, Mueller will be serving Trump very soon.

I saw BlacKkKlansman last night. I don’t know if the ending affected me so much because it was truly powerful, or because of the timing before the racists march this weekend (and in my state). If you believe in diversity and equality, you need to see it. If you’re one of those who hate it despite not having seen it, you need to see.

The movie is set in the late 1960s and what’s scary is, it looks like today. Quite frankly, this hate needs to stop being served.

View attachment 95727

Amid Racist Land Grabs, Obama Praises South African Strongman

In a highly controversial speech in South Africa, a nation on the brink of catastrophe amid racist land grabs and brutal massacres that experts have linked to the ruling regime, former U.S. President Barack Obama showered praises on President Cyril Ramaphosa (shown here with Obama) and other highly controversial figures. The adulation poured out on Ramaphosa went far beyond normal diplomatic courtesy. In fact, Obama claimed the radical left-wing strongman, who is right now leading the charge to steal land from minority farmers without compensation, was “inspiring new hope in this great country.”

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/29634-amid-racist-land-grabs-obama-praises-south-african-strongman (Amid Racist Land Grabs, Obama Praises South African Strongman)

obama finally comes clean as a racist.

that fucking piece of shit mayor. I hope he gets held accountable and gets his ass thrown in fucking jail. it was so predictable everybody predicted what a fucking idiot. I hope the family sues the shit out of that city
Couldn't agree more. Hope some gay illegals gang rape that asshole. I'll be the one dancing then

The founder of “Bikers for Trump” said he sells pro-Trump T-shirts made in Haiti because American-made products are too expensive.

“If I get a T-shirt made in the USA, it’s going to cost about $8 more,” Chris Cox told The New York Times. “I looked far and wide to try to get a shirt made in America, it’s just they get you, they gouge you.”

The comment came as part of the Times’s wider look at the reactions of pro-Trump motorcyclists to President Trump’s feud with Harley-Davidson.

whats the problem with things being made in Haiti?

are you racist?

“About 95 percent of Haitians are descendants of African slaves brought to Haiti to work on farms. “

Sponsors