Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/17/trump-asks-how-andrew-cuomo-survives-after-saying-america-was-never-that-great.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

NEW: "I think the whole Manafort trial is very sad," Pres. Trump says. "I think it's a very sad day for our country."

"He happens to be a very good person, and I think it's very sad what they've done to Paul Manafort."

theorangething is right ! How COULD “they” make him
- subscribe to false tax statements
- fail to file report foreign bank account reports
- fraud and conspire against banks
- “doctor” financial statements

[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Yeah they really found a lot of collusion in that trial lol. Waste of time and money. The IRS could've and shouldve handled that.
theorangething is right ! How COULD “they” make him
- subscribe to false tax statements
- fail to file report foreign bank account reports
- fraud and conspire against banks
- “doctor” financial statements

[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

I would argue that the erosion of American democracy at the hands of a would-be authoritarian — and the possibility that the president’s campaign collaborated knowingly with a hostile government in order to swing an election — should be of concern to everyone. But feverishly speculating on the special counsel’s next move when young children are separated from their parents has a ring of absurdity. And when someone is hungry or fearing deportation, demanding a focus on the Russia investigation shows a numbness to the urgency of human pain.

This is a question without an easy answer. The Trump presidency is a time of too many horrors — everything is a distraction from everything else, because it all matters. To some extent we can rely on the division of labor. There’s a reason I didn’t spend the last week writing about deportations and asylum-seekers; there are immigration lawyers and reporters for that. But that also means holding onto a level of humility about the vastness of what we don’t have time to see in full.

The Trump Train keeps a rolling

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/trump-economy-continues-heat/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wh