Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Come on... ! theorangething is just a embarrassment for all you US citizens ...

Seriously ... how can you remotely defend this jerk... I just don’t understand
Anyone who can piss off as many establishment people as he has is doing something right. Plus my 401K is having the best year ever. He could be a communist (he's not, that's your side and it doesn't work) and I'd back him for that reason alone.
You know what I don't get? How all these "don't trust government" and "don't let the establishment rule your life" types, suddenly WANT the government to control EVERYTHING. They banned fucking plastic straws for shits sake!
If you didn't know who was running the country and could only see data I believe you'd have a different take on all this. People are insane over the guy winning. I'm happy as can be.

Paul Manafort’s defense team held talks with prosecutors to resolve a second set of charges against the former Trump campaign chairman before he was convicted last week, but they didn’t reach a deal, and the two sides are now moving closer to a second trial next month, according to people familiar with the matter.

The plea discussions occurred as a Virginia jury was spending four days deliberating tax and bank fraud charges against Mr. Manafort, the people said. That jury convicted him on eight counts and deadlocked on 10 others. Prosecutors accused Mr. Manafort of avoiding taxes on more than $16 million he earned in the early 2010s through political consulting work in Ukraine.

The plea talks on the second set of charges stalled over issues raised by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, one of the people said. It isn’t clear what those issues were, and the proposed terms of the plea deal couldn’t immediately be determined.

Representatives for Messrs. Manafort and Mueller declined to comment.

The talks were aimed at forestalling a second, related trial for Mr. Manafort, which is scheduled to begin on Sept. 17 in Washington.

Anyone who can piss off as many establishment people as he has is doing something right. Plus my 401K is having the best year ever. He could be a communist [cut]

Now you’re run by corporations

I’d rather have “big government” than “big pharma” or “big asbestos” ...

to each his own

I guess now matter whom, we are f*cked anyway ...

Ok Tiger wins the US Masters and is black. Tiger doesn't diss Trump and suddenly he's not black? Those crazy libs hate Trump so much they're now saying Tiger isn't black.
Next they'll be saying 44 is black. Oh wait, they already call the half black thing black.
LMAO

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35101/watch-espn-goes-insane-over-tiger-woods-trump-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro