Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Let’s conveniently forget what economy the previous administration inherited ...

theorangething boosted - slightly - a economy that had already been recovered by Obama from the worst recession since the Great Depression from a -3% gdp ...

Wow . What an accomplishment [emoji849]

Trump's recent statements about the economy are false or exaggerated — here are 4 charts that prove it
I was wondering when one of you would give credit to the half black thing. That's laughable but if it makes you feel better, go ahead.

I was wondering when one of you would give credit to the half black thing. That's laughable but if it makes you feel better, go ahead.

I’m happy you feel well represented by a lying scumbag

I prefer to be represented by someone - no matter what color race or beliefs - with higher standards and values

To each his own

With respect to honesty and straightforwardness, no one but an idiot would compare these two men. That fact that you do says you are not capable of independent objective thinking. You have a social agenda. It’s just you and small slice of the US population. Oh and also Russia and noe nazi areas of Berlin. The rest of the world (planet earth) realizes the awful existence that is trump.

With respect to honesty and straightforwardness, no one but an idiot would compare these two men. That fact that you do says you are not capable of independent objective thinking. You have a social agenda. It’s just you and small slice of the US population. Oh and also Russia and noe nazi areas of Berlin. The rest of the world (planet earth) realizes the awful existence that is trump.

A small slice? Dude he kicked killary's ass. That s NOT a small slice. LMAO