Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

With respect to honesty and straightforwardness, no one but an idiot would compare these two men. That fact that you do says you are not capable of independent objective thinking. You have a social agenda. It’s just you and small slice of the US population. Oh and also Russia and noe nazi areas of Berlin. The rest of the world (planet earth) realizes the awful existence that is trump.
That was total garbage...however FB_IMG_1531055967021.jpg

I agree only an idiot would compare the two. One's a successful billionaire that's given up an easy life to help his country.
The half black thing was a community organizer that did nothing of note before he duped you idiots into feeling good because you voted for a "black" man, then proceeded to kiss every tin pot rulers ass while accomplishing zero.
With respect to honesty and straightforwardness, no one but an idiot would compare these two men. That fact that you do says you are not capable of independent objective thinking. You have a social agenda. It’s just you and small slice of the US population. Oh and also Russia and noe nazi areas of Berlin. The rest of the world (planet earth) realizes the awful existence that is trump.

Trump-supporting friend,

What we’ve got here is, failure to communicate…

I know you think I’m preoccupied with this President; that he is the reason I’m so angry and bitter and frustrated these days—but you’re wrong.

This isn’t about Donald Trump.

It’s never been about him.

It wasn’t about him during the campaign or on Election Day.
It wasn’t about him when recordings of him boasting about sexual assaults surfaced.
It wasn’t about him when he said protestors at campaign rallies should be roughed up.
It wasn’t about him when he left refugee families stranded at the airport.
It wasn’t about him when he attacked the Press.
It wasn’t about him when he sabotaged the Affordable Care Act.
It wasn’t about him when he blamed racial violence on “both sides.”

And it isn’t about him today: it’s about us.

This is about me and it’s about you.

It’s about my grief at the ugliness you feel emboldened to post on social media now, the nastiness you seem newly capable of, the disgusting words you now so easily toss out around the dinner table.

It’s about my disbelief at your sudden tolerance for his infidelity, his cruelty, his intellectual ignorance, his immorality, his disrespect for the rule of law, his alliances with dictators—things you once claimed you could never abide in a leader.

It’s about my incredulity at your surprising resentment for marginalized people; for your inability to muster any compassion for those who are hurting or frightened or threatened.

It’s about my disappointment at your easily manipulated nationalistic fervor; how the God and Guns, America First, Love it or Leave it rhetoric, so easily took root in your heart—how hostile to outsiders and foreigners you’ve become.

It’s about my amazement at your capacity to make your faith so pliable, that you could amen a compulsive liar, a serial adulterer, a fear-mongering bully; a man in nearly every way antithetical to the Jesus you’ve always said was so dear to you.

It’s about my sickness seeing you excuse away his coddling of racists, his public attacks on the FBI, his impulsive firings of Cabinet members, his Tweet rants against individual citizens and American companies.

It’s about my grief seeing you respond to his near-hourly display of recklessness and overreach, with a shrug of your shoulders or a turning away from it all.

It’s about me watching you ignore in him and even celebrate in him, the very things you claimed made Hillary Clinton the ‘greater of two evils’ when you voted: blatant corruption, financial impropriety, pathological lies, lack of morality.

It’s about my sadness at seeing you make a million tiny concessions—and how easy it now is for you to sanction actions, that only two years ago you’d have told me fully disgusted you.

Most of all, it’s about me realizing that when all this is over—we are still going to have to deal with all of this. Our fractures are going to outlive this Presidency.

You see, I really don’t give a damn about Donald Trump.

He doesn’t matter to me. He never has.

He’s a three-time married, C-level reality TV celebrity, with a long and well-documented resume of sexual misconduct, financial disasters, and moral filth. He’s a professional predator who’s spent his life exploiting people for personal gain. That’s who he was before and who he will be when he leaves office.

Donald Trump, the President will be gone one day, and his disastrous Presidency will be well preserved. History will have documented his every lie, every misdeed, every abuse of power, every treasonous betrayal—and he will be fully revealed as the monster that many of us are fully aware that he is.

That’s not why I am so disgusted and so filled with sadness these days.

I don’t care about Donald Trump because I don’t know or live alongside or love or respect Donald Trump.

I know and live alongside and love and respect you—or at least I once did, and I’m going to have to try and do that again.

Our relationship and our family and our church and our neighborhood and our nation are going to be trying to clean up the messes long after this President is gone.

When this is all over, the divides and the fractures and the wounds between us are going to remain.

This is why I’m angry and bitter and frustrated; not because of Donald Trump—but because of me—and because of you.

- John Pavlovitz

Perfectly expressed

Trump-supporting friend,

What we’ve got here is, failure to communicate…

I know you think I’m preoccupied with this President; that he is the reason I’m so angry and bitter and frustrated these days—but you’re wrong.

This isn’t about Donald Trump.

It’s never been about him.

It wasn’t about him during the campaign or on Election Day.
It wasn’t about him when recordings of him boasting about sexual assaults surfaced.
It wasn’t about him when he said protestors at campaign rallies should be roughed up.
It wasn’t about him when he left refugee families stranded at the airport.
It wasn’t about him when he attacked the Press.
It wasn’t about him when he sabotaged the Affordable Care Act.
It wasn’t about him when he blamed racial violence on “both sides.”

And it isn’t about him today: it’s about us.

This is about me and it’s about you.

It’s about my grief at the ugliness you feel emboldened to post on social media now, the nastiness you seem newly capable of, the disgusting words you now so easily toss out around the dinner table.

It’s about my disbelief at your sudden tolerance for his infidelity, his cruelty, his intellectual ignorance, his immorality, his disrespect for the rule of law, his alliances with dictators—things you once claimed you could never abide in a leader.

It’s about my incredulity at your surprising resentment for marginalized people; for your inability to muster any compassion for those who are hurting or frightened or threatened.

It’s about my disappointment at your easily manipulated nationalistic fervor; how the God and Guns, America First, Love it or Leave it rhetoric, so easily took root in your heart—how hostile to outsiders and foreigners you’ve become.

It’s about my amazement at your capacity to make your faith so pliable, that you could amen a compulsive liar, a serial adulterer, a fear-mongering bully; a man in nearly every way antithetical to the Jesus you’ve always said was so dear to you.

It’s about my sickness seeing you excuse away his coddling of racists, his public attacks on the FBI, his impulsive firings of Cabinet members, his Tweet rants against individual citizens and American companies.

It’s about my grief seeing you respond to his near-hourly display of recklessness and overreach, with a shrug of your shoulders or a turning away from it all.

It’s about me watching you ignore in him and even celebrate in him, the very things you claimed made Hillary Clinton the ‘greater of two evils’ when you voted: blatant corruption, financial impropriety, pathological lies, lack of morality.

It’s about my sadness at seeing you make a million tiny concessions—and how easy it now is for you to sanction actions, that only two years ago you’d have told me fully disgusted you.

Most of all, it’s about me realizing that when all this is over—we are still going to have to deal with all of this. Our fractures are going to outlive this Presidency.

You see, I really don’t give a damn about Donald Trump.

He doesn’t matter to me. He never has.

He’s a three-time married, C-level reality TV celebrity, with a long and well-documented resume of sexual misconduct, financial disasters, and moral filth. He’s a professional predator who’s spent his life exploiting people for personal gain. That’s who he was before and who he will be when he leaves office.

Donald Trump, the President will be gone one day, and his disastrous Presidency will be well preserved. History will have documented his every lie, every misdeed, every abuse of power, every treasonous betrayal—and he will be fully revealed as the monster that many of us are fully aware that he is.

That’s not why I am so disgusted and so filled with sadness these days.

I don’t care about Donald Trump because I don’t know or live alongside or love or respect Donald Trump.

I know and live alongside and love and respect you—or at least I once did, and I’m going to have to try and do that again.

Our relationship and our family and our church and our neighborhood and our nation are going to be trying to clean up the messes long after this President is gone.

When this is all over, the divides and the fractures and the wounds between us are going to remain.

This is why I’m angry and bitter and frustrated; not because of Donald Trump—but because of me—and because of you.

- John Pavlovitz

Perfectly expressed
Again I agree but in reverse. I can't find it now but there's another post like this telling Trump haters the same thing.
Personally I don't see Trump supporters doing 1/100th the hate filled things Trump haters do.
So for now we'll disagree.

A small slice? Dude he kicked killary's ass. That s NOT a small slice. LMAO

Most trump supporters I know have openly apologized. I can appreciate voting for trump to block hillary. She’s a bitch and I hate her. So someone voting for trump to block her I can appreciate.

What’s pathetic, however are the dimwitted sociopaths that still continue to support him as a president and a person.

Again I agree but in reverse. I can't find it now but there's another post like this telling Trump haters the same thing.
Personally I don't see Trump supporters doing 1/100th the hate filled things Trump haters do.
So for now we'll disagree.

It’s not in reverse. What are you taking about. It’s completely written in specific detail. Lol you can’t just insert anyone’s name in there. Lol.

WASHINGTON — Not long after Senator John McCain learned last summer that he had terminal brain cancer, he began convening meetings every Friday in his Capitol Hill office with a group of trusted aides. The subject was his funeral.

He obsessed over the music, selecting the Irish ballad “Danny Boy” and several patriotic hymns. He choreographed the movement of his coffin from Arizona, his home state, to Washington. And in April, when he knew the end was coming, he began reaching out to Republicans, Democrats and even a Russian dissident with requests that they deliver eulogies and serve as pallbearers.

By the time he died on Saturday, Mr. McCain had carefully stage-managed a four-day celebration of his life — but what was also an unmistakable rebuke to President Trump and his agenda. For years, Mr. Trump had used Twitter and the presidential bully pulpit to mock and condemn the senator. In death, Mr. McCain found a way to have the last word, even quietly making it clear through friends that Mr. Trump was not welcome at the services.

“I think it’s fair to say that they have a very different view of this country and what this country means, here and abroad,” said Mark Salter, the senator’s longtime friend and co-author who sat with Mr. McCain — often with a lump in his throat — during the many discussions about his looming death. “His overall message was: ‘It doesn’t have to be this shitty.’”

Think about what it must be like to work on the the Trump Just Tweeted Something Crazy So Now We Have to Pretend It's True and Invent Fake Evidence So He Doesn't Have Another Tantrum team in the White House.

President Trump’s advisers and allies are increasingly worried that he has neither the staff nor the strategy to protect himself from a possible Democratic takeover of the House, which would empower the opposition party to shower the administration with subpoenas or even pursue impeachment charges.

Within Trump’s orbit, there is consensus that his current legal team is not equipped to effectively navigate an onslaught of congressional demands, and there has been broad discussion about bringing on new lawyers experienced in white-collar defense and political scandals.

The president and some of his advisers have discussed possibly adding veteran defense attorney Abbe Lowell, who currently represents Trump son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner, to Trump’s personal legal team if an impeachment battle or other fights with Congress emerge after the midterm elections, according to people familiar with the discussions.

MAGA MONKEY
https://claytoonz.com/2018/08/30/maga-monkey/

As Republican nominee for Florida’s governorship, Ron DeSantis links himself to Trump as proof of his qualifications for the job. Using his children in television spots, teaching them how to build a racist wall and to say “make America great again,” you get the impression he may not be qualified to be a father.

DeSantis gushed over being endorsed by Trump, as though God himself came down from Mount Sinai to christen him. DeSantis has used his position as a congressman defending Trump on Fox News and joining other sycophants in Congress putting Trump over country by trying to derail the Special Counsel’s investigation into Russian meddling.

As Trump’s apprentice, DeSantis has figured out the racist wolf whistle and how to double down when called on it. Within 12 hours of his primary victory, DeSantis went on Fox News and said voters shouldn’t “monkey this up” by voting for his black opponent, Democratic nominee Andrew Gillum.

Even Fox News felt the need to take the extraordinary measure of issuing a rebuke later in the day that they don’t condone DeSantis’ language. Being a Trump acolyte, DeSantis refused to apologize, even if he was misinterpreted, and his campaign simply stated it was “absurd” to consider it racist. Of course, Trump sycophants also have a difficult time identifying any racism from Trump.

DeSantis is also moderator, along with racist Virginia Senate nominee Corey Stewart, of a racist Tea Party group on Facebook. Shortly before his announcement for the governor’s race, DeSantis accepted a paid trip to attend a conference of the David Horowitz Freedom Center in Palm Beach consisting of racist speakers, like Steve Bannon, Sebastian Gorka, and the founder of Proud Boys, Gavin McInnes. The Horowitz group and Proud Boys have been labeled as a hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Running on a pro-Trump platform is now a requirement for Republican primaries, but it may cripple candidacies in general elections. Racism and a nationalistic platform doesn’t sell as well for the general public as it does Republican voters.

While Republicans say the Democrats only position is anti-Trump and will impeach if they gain control of Congress, a vote for the GOP is a vote against the rule of law, checks and balances, and democracy.

It’s not so much monkeys I’m worried about. It’s the knuckle-dragging neanderthals.

cjones09032018.jpg