Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Anyone who wants an interesting perspective on current politics and 'fake news' should watch the documentary Hypernormalisation. It's almost 3 hours long but it shows Russian state tactics and how they are now being used by Western governments to keep citizens confused and compliant... Consider giving it a watch. Randall.

The entire week of John McCains funeral was all about Trump. not inviting him completely backfired. that’s some funny shit

At his rally on Thursday night in Indiana, President Trump unleashed his usual attacks on the news media, but he also added a refrain that should set off loud, clanging alarm bells. Trump didn’t simply castigate “fake news.” He also suggested the media is allied with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s probe — an alliance, he claimed, that is conspiring not just against Trump but also against his supporters.

“Today’s Democrat Party is held hostage by left-wing haters, angry mobs, deep-state radicals, establishment cronies and their fake-news allies,” Trump https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-says-media--greatest-obstacle-to-gop-conservatives/2018/08/30/c0dd0ae4-acbd-11e8-9a7d-cd30504ff902_video.html?utm_term=.ccc14ae0d323 (railed). “Our biggest obstacle and their greatest ally actually is the media.”

In case there is any doubt about what Trump meant by the “deep state” that is supposedly allied with the news media, Trump also lashed out at the FBI and the Justice Department, claiming that “people are angry” and threatening to personally “get involved.”

Periodically in this country, whenever there is violence with a political cast, or whenever political rhetoric strays into something more menacing than usual, we hold debates about the tone of our politics and their capacity for incitement. Whether rhetorical excess can be blamed for violence or the threat of it is a complicated topic with no easy answers. But even so, in most or all of these cases, whichever side is culpable, most of our elected leaders on both sides have used their prominence to calm passions in hopes of averting future horrors.

This time, something different is happening. At this point, there is no longer any denying that Trump continues to direct incendiary attacks against working members of the free press even though his own language is being cited by clearly unhinged people making horrifying death threats against them.

Even when songbird mccain tried to diss Trump from the grave, he still lost. Everyone's talking about Trump in their eulogies even! This is the script "I'm here to speak about my beloved friend, songbird johnny, whom I cut down and vilified until he died but now love because he hated Trump."
Then they spend the rest of the eulogy talking about Trump.
Trump. They just can't beat the guy. LMAO
The entire week of John McCains funeral was all about Trump. not inviting him completely backfired. that’s some funny shit

the Entire week for a fucking politician, that is disgusting. he planned his own funeral too. what media attention whore. who the fuck does mccain think he is? hes been a politician for 36 years and look what he’s done to this country. look at the debt, the mass of build up of big government etc. he was a total failure. the only thing respectable about him was his short time he spent in the military, other than that he’s been a loser. it amazes me how many people bow down and kiss the boots of a politician, fucking makes me sick how people praise politicians and hold them in such high regard. they’re a bunch of phony lying pieces of shits that’s only in it for their own personal self interests.

If he backed Trump there would have been 1min of coverage not 1 week.
It goes to show the swamp takes care of their own. They pretend to be against each other then when one of them dies it's one big, good ol boys club. How people can't see that is beyond me.
Trumps the only one changing that.
the Entire week for a fucking politician, that is disgusting. he planned his own funeral too. what media attention whore. who the fuck does mccain think he is? hes been a politician for 36 years and look what he’s done to this country. look at the debt, the mass of build up of big government etc. he was a total failure. the only thing respectable about him was his short time he spent in the military, other than that he’s been a loser. it amazes me how many people bow down and kiss the boots of a politician, fucking makes me sick how people praise politicians and hold them in such high regard. they’re a bunch of phony lying pieces of shits that’s only in it for their own personal self interests.

I've blocked about 5 people because of stuff in this thread, mate. It's easier than arguing with them. I've got no time for those who would willingly see other folks suffer.

I understand the frustration of not being able to make your point understood and at times I too have been tempted to block some. But the thing is ... I don’t want to have In my contacts only people who have my same mind set. Same way as I - after putting Vicks in my nose to mask the smell - watch one in a while Fox “news” . To try ... to understand their perspective ...
Unfortunately it’s not enough
The Vicks I mean , to keep the smell out [emoji849]

Sponsors