Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I understand the frustration of not being able to make your point understood and at times I too have been tempted to block some. But the thing is ... I don’t want to have In my contacts only people who have my same mind set. Same way as I - after putting Vicks in my nose to mask the smell - watch one in a while Fox “news” . To try ... to understand their perspective ...
Unfortunately it’s not enough
The Vicks I mean , to keep the smell out [emoji849]
Yep stick to cnn where they spoon feed you verified fake stories lmao
https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/daily-caller-makes-definitive-list-of-cnns-fake-news-coverage/

President Trump accused Bloomberg of leaking off the record comments on NAFTA negotiations with Canada, but Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale, who broke the story, refuted Trump's accusations on Saturday, saying "none of the Bloomberg interviewers was my source."

"Trump is calling Jennifer Jacobs, Margaret Talev and their editor liars. They aren’t, and they didn’t violate their 'off the record' promise to him. I don’t want to be a party to his attempt to make fellow reporters look deceitful... Maybe I should have expected the president would confirm a Toronto Star story (!) and use this to go after Bloomberg reporters, but I did not - thought it was likely he’d either a) ignore it or b) or call it fake news and go after my own ethics, which would’ve been fine."
— Daniel Dale

Bloomberg Washington bureau chief Craig Gordon later backed Dale's claim.

Bloomberg has not published any off-the-record portions of our interview with Donald Trump, and we have not authorized the release of any off-the-record material. When we agree that something is off the record, we respect that agreement.
— Craig Gordon