Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

What is blatantly is obvious by now, isn’t simply that the person alleging to lead this country is a terrible human being—it is that anyone left still defending him, applauding him, justifying him, amening him, probably is too.

At this point, the only reason left to support this president, is that he reflects your hateful heart; he shares your contempt of people of color, your hostility toward outsiders, your ignorant bigotry, your feeling of supremacy.

You are no better than him and I have no respect for him or for you.

An orange jumpsuit will look perfect under an orange face and orange “hair”

This is getting very entertaining...
Com'on dude. That's like me saying it may be a dumbo earred, half black turd wearing an orange jumpsuit.
There's not going to be any jail for any of these people.

What is blatantly is obvious by now, isn’t simply that the person alleging to lead this country is a terrible human being—it is that anyone left still defending him, applauding him, justifying him, amening him, probably is too.

At this point, the only reason left to support this president, is that he reflects your hateful heart; he shares your contempt of people of color, your hostility toward outsiders, your ignorant bigotry, your feeling of supremacy.

You are no better than him and I have no respect for him or for you.
That's the story you're going with? Only TDS sufferers see it that way even in the face of overwhelming evidence it's complete bullshit.
He's a racist that has gotten more blacks jobs than any other president and now enjoys a 39% favorable rating from black people. Yeah, that's racist LMAO

Com'on dude. That's like me saying it may be a dumbo earred, half black turd wearing an orange jumpsuit.
There's not going to be any jail for any of these people.

I wouldn’t be so sure...

And don’t forget: there are no investigations going on for Obama nor Clinton ...

That's the story you're going with? Only TDS sufferers see it that way even in the face of overwhelming evidence it's complete bullshit.
He's a racist that has gotten more blacks jobs than any other president and now enjoys a 39% favorable rating from black people. Yeah, that's racist LMAO

Not a TDS sufferer as I am not a US citizen ... [emoji849] just an external observer of facts
And from here things are more clear as they are for the whole world except for you and your oragethingdefending buddies
You are deluded ... you’ll figure it out soon enough though

Further evidence Trump’s trade policies have already failed. Congress must fight them more aggressively. His tariffs should be rescinded this fall. Among most destructive things this President has done.

Not a TDS sufferer as I am not a US citizen ... [emoji849] just an external observer of facts
And from here things are more clear as they are for the whole world except for you and your oragethingdefending buddies
You are deluded ... you’ll figure it out soon enough though
Ok thanks for telling Americans how America works. Why don't you tell us your country so we can give you a clearer picture?

Only Trump triggered libtards could be this stupid.

After Leftists Smear Woman At Kavanaugh Hearing As White Supremacist, Her Attorney Husband Issues Fierce Response

Ok thanks for telling Americans how America works. Why don't you tell us your country so we can give you a clearer picture?

No not America

United States

I know for “you” guys it’s difficult to grasp but the US is only a part of America... [emoji849]

My country of residence has been the US. (legally... [emoji41]) for the past 14 years . (+ 5 in the 80’s)

No not America

United States

I know for “you” guys it’s difficult to grasp but the US is only a part of America... [emoji849]

My country of residence has been the US. (legally... [emoji41]) for the past 14 years . (+ 5 in the 80’s)
The United States of America(USA), commonly known as theUnited States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major self-governing territories, and various possessions.