Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Wow, five star ratings. It must be a good story...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07H3F2SL3/ref=atv_mv_hom_1_c_t1nrphi_brws_3_10?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_i=home&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=3550607962&pf_rd_r=2S3XXBQ679Z9KPPPC6RV&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_t=12801 (Active Measures 2018)

71WIXNE2JVL._RI_SX200_.jpg

Active Measures chronicles the most successful espionage operation in Russian history, the US presidential election of 2016. Filmmakers expose an insidious plot devised by Putin to disrupt and control world events.

Starring: John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Michael McFaul

THE NRA IS FATALE
https://claytoonz.com/2018/07/19/the-nra-is-fatale/

Enter Maria Butina. Ms. Butina is a young, attractive Russian spy. She targeted conservative groups like the National Rifle Association and the National Prayer Breakfast to influence powerful Republicans. She was secretly in contact with Russian intelligence operatives, a senior Russian official and a billionaire oligarch close to the Kremlin whom she called her “funder.” And, she used sex in her covert operation, which might be what they’re praying for at that National Prayer Breakfast group. Who doesn’t want sex with their pancakes?

Butina lied on her Visa application to attend American University in Washington, D.C. She was living with a Republican operative twice her age that she privately disdained, but he was doing her homework. For a Republican, doing her homework and helping her attack our nation is worth it if the sex is good….or at the very least…it’s sex.

What are you willing to sell your country out for, a conservative Supreme Court, an end to legal abortion, an AK-47 in every home? Sex with a Russian ginger?

Patriotism seems to be a thing of the past for conservatives much like ethics, principles, reading, knowing stuff, etc. A Russian spy in the NRA isn’t a big deal to them, but it’s a big deal to me because the NRA controls Congress and the presidency. What do you want to bet Maria Butina isn’t the only spy infiltrating conservative groups?

View attachment 94284

more fake news. ^^^^^^

“Federal prosecutors acknowledged in a court filing submitted late Friday that they were “mistaken” in accusing alleged Russian agent Maria Butina of offering “sex in exchange for a position within a special interest organization.”

www.dailycaller.com/2018/09/08/maria-butina-sex-mistake/

Unprovoked personal attacks and insults against forum leaders are prohibited.
The adults in the room privatized the prison industry and criminalized drug addiction.
As if Trump has something to do with you prescribing steroids.

Who does that?
Not only it's illegal, it leaves a huge paper trail.

Let's hope @musclehead320 (the real one) doesn't come back to Meso when released
trying to blame Trump for his wrongful life decisions.

@Swiper @xy5jn0
Can you guys please explain why liberals/democrats fear Kavanaughn (I don't even know how to spell his name) so much?
Sorry if it's an obvious question but I've been to busy as to watch any (mostly fake) news.

As if Trump has something to do with you prescribing steroids.

Who does that?
Not only it's illegal, it leaves a huge paper trail.

Let's hope @musclehead320 (the real one) doesn't come back to Meso when released
trying to blame Trump for his wrongful life decisions.

@Swiper @xy5jn0
Can you guys please explain why liberals/democrats fear Kavanaughn (I don't even know how to spell his name) so much?
Sorry if it's an obvious question but I've been to busy as to watch any (mostly fake) news.
Well the court will tilt back to judges that follow the constitution especially when bader dies and Trump gets to name his 3rd justice to the court. Libtard heads will literally explode when that happens.
But really its because Trump picked him. Trump could've named the half black turd and the anti Trumpers still would be against it.

After 8yrs of the half black turd they just can't take it that a guy can get so much done besides deciding what bathroom some tranny can pee in.

Sponsors