Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

The half black turd just can't get enough of himself
https://conservativepoliticstoday.com/obama-comes-out-swinging-at-trump-in-california-punches-himself-in-face-instead-video/

theorangething hasn’t “manufactured” this current national ugliness—he simply revealed it and leveraged it.

By saying the irresponsible, mean-spirited, ignorant things it says so freely and so frequently, it’s given other like-minded idiots license to do the same. It opened up the floodgates for our corporate sewage to flow fully. These morons no longer conceal their vile mess, they now revel in it, they broadcast it and retweet it.

Theorangething made bigotry, misogyny, and racism socially acceptable again and that has been a kind of twisted gift because it’s allowed me to really see these people; not as they pretend to be on the surface—but in the very depths of their ugliness and superficiality . Over and over as its campaign persisted, his supporters would tell me that they liked theorangething because it “speaks his mind”. It wasn’t until recently that I’ve realized that it speaks THEIR minds, other than it’s... It has given credence to their prejudices and made those prejudices go mainstream. That’s the voice it has given them. It became their toxic megaphone.
In other words, it let us know what we’re really dealing with here and while it’s been rightly disturbing, it’s also been revelatory.
Now don’t get me wrong, I think it’s the least qualified, least knowledgeable, most malignantly horrible president the US has ever had, and I fear gravely for the world the children will inherit—should it survive its Presidency at all.... I believe it’s reckless, bitter, and completely reprehensible; the very worst kind of bully.
But it has opened my eyes and unearthed all the hidden sickness, bringing it in the open and allowing it to go viral.

And for this—I thank “it”

Last edited:
theorangething hasn’t “manufactured” this current national ugliness—he simply revealed it and leveraged it.

By saying the irresponsible, mean-spirited, ignorant things it says so freely and so frequently, it’s given other like-minded idiots license to do the same. It opened up the floodgates for our corporate sewage to flow fully. These morons no longer conceal their vile mess, they now revel in it, they broadcast it and retweet it.

Theorangething made bigotry, misogyny, and racism socially acceptable again and that has been a kind of twisted gift because it’s allowed me to really see these people; not as they pretend to be on the surface—but in the very depths of their ugliness and superficiality . Over and over as its campaign persisted, his supporters would tell me that they liked theorangething because it “speaks his mind”. It wasn’t until recently that I’ve realized that it speaks THEIR minds, other than it’s... It has given credence to their prejudices and made those prejudices go mainstream. That’s the voice it has given them. It became their toxic megaphone.
In other words, it let us know what we’re really dealing with here and while it’s been rightly disturbing, it’s also been revelatory.
Now don’t get me wrong, I think it’s the least qualified, least knowledgeable, most malignantly horrible president the US has ever had, and I fear gravely for the world the children will inherit—should it survive its Presidency at all.... I believe it’s reckless, bitter, and completely reprehensible; the very worst kind of bully.
But it has opened my eyes and unearthed all the hidden sickness, bringing it in the open and allowing it to go viral.

And for this—I thank “it”
We thank the lying divisive half black turd for giving us President Trump. Thank you turd!

"In the last quarter, our economy is growing at 4.2 percent. Four million new jobs, unemployment at a 50-year low. And to have President Obama come out and tout his policies that resulted in less than 2 percent growth -- which saw tax increases, ObamaCare regulation, and a doubling of the national debt -- I think was -- it was very disappointing."

Everything the half black turd says is very disappointing

Pence slams 'disappointing' Obama speech, says he'd take lie detector to prove he didn't write NYT Op-Ed

Pence slams 'disappointing' Obama speech, says he'd take lie detector to prove he didn't write NYT Op-Ed

Sponsors

Latest posts