Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Typical of low intelligence people when their arguments take the form of personal attacks and name-calling it’s a pretty clear admission that they don’t have anything intelligent or valid or worthwhile to say.
I’ll leave the name calling and labeling people as “good” or “bad” to you ... whoever you are.
I do not engage with people who aren’t able to argument intellectually

Typical of low intelligence people when their arguments take the form of personal attacks and name-calling it’s a pretty clear admission that they don’t have anything intelligent or valid or worthwhile to say.
I’ll leave the name calling and labeling people as “good” or “bad” to you ... whoever you are.
I do not engage with people who aren’t able to argument intellectually
you’re so intelligent you can’t have an argument with people who don’t have such a high level of intelligence like yourself?

you probably think you’re too intelligent for anyone in this thread, so you might want to make a new one with people that have the same high level of intelligence like yourself. i can’t keep up with your high level of intellect. you’re too smart.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35643/kavanaugh-hearings-dems-have-sick-child-testify-frank-camp?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Hmmm must be some of those there hi intelljunt people pound sandman is talkin bout

Democratic SuperPAC Files 'Perjury Charges' Against Brett Kavanaugh. There's Just One BIG Problem.

Karma's a bitch. That old cunt got thrown under the bus once when libtards decided that a half black turd was better than a lyin old cunt. Then they gave her the chance she didn't deserve and Donald Trump ass whupped her. It couldn't have happened to a bigger old cunt.

Ken Starr Makes Makes Explosive Revelation About Hillary Clinton In New Memoir

"Some of those jobs from the past are just not gonna come back," says Obama. "And when somebody says, 'He's gonna bring all these jobs back,' well how exactly are you gonna do that? What are you gonna do? What magic wand do you have?"
A quote from the half black turd himself. Funny how now he says he brought the jobs that he said were gone back again. Only libtards follow a walking talking pile of shit like him.