Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

This entire thread is garbage. All this thread is doing is pitting fellow American against fellow American.

Everyone here is at the bottom of the food chain. Wealthy politicians from both sides are running to the bank and growing bigger by the month meanwhile all of us are bickering over bullshit.

Remember that comic strip, "Spy Vs. Spy"? I'm pretty sure this thread is, "Bot Vs. Bot". So far I think Dr. Scally has more bots, but xy5jn0 is slowly catching up. I'm starting to think it's not the Russians screwing with elections, but Sky Net.

Remember that comic strip, "Spy Vs. Spy"? I'm pretty sure this thread is, "Bot Vs. Bot". So far I think Dr. Scally has more bots, but xy5jn0 is slowly catching up. I'm starting to think it's not the Russians screwing with elections, but Sky Net.
It’s a competition of who can throw the most mud at the other. 99% of the time I avoid this thread. I think I’m just going to entirely stay out of here. It’s a lost cause.

“Protest beyond the law is not a departure from democracy; it is absolutely essential to it.”

― Howard Zinn

what country are you referring to, dumbo.

America is not a democracy.

can you point to where the word democracy is in our founding documents?

i assume you were educated in a government run public school. i was too but i educated myself and am not some blind sheep who believes everything the government tells me.

It’s a competition of who can throw the most mud at the other. 99% of the time I avoid this thread. I think I’m just going to entirely stay out of here. It’s a lost cause.

I think you should stay and watch. This thread is a proxy; a proxy for a larger conflict going on between the nationalists and the globalists. It's not left vs right, or American vs American, though it masquerades as such.

It is a ruse to hide the fact the entire western world is being bilked of it's productive income for the sake of a tiny elite population. I think the lies being disseminated from both sides, as demonstrated in this thread, are clear indicators of the ruse.

I think you should stay and watch. This thread is a proxy; a proxy for a larger conflict going on between the nationalists and the globalists. It's not left vs right, or American vs American, though it masquerades as such.

It is a ruse to hide the fact the entire western world is being bilked of it's productive income for the sake of a tiny elite population. I think the lies being disseminated from both sides, as demonstrated in this thread, are clear indicators of the ruse.
It’s to upsetting. You have 2 members posting nonstop. Like every 10 minutes on stuff that is completely subjective and probably mostly false. Every article posted by the member is one that is 110% believed in as fact regardless of a counter post or even absolute proof it’s false. All this thread shows me is people have taken a side, dug in and will not even entertain an opposing view.
I’m all set with this one. Lol

tRUMPFuckingIdiots ...

President Trump allegedly suggested to his chief economic adviser last year that the government should print more money to help eliminate federal debt, according to an excerpt from Bob Woodward’s new book.

The veteran Watergate journalist wrote in his new book — “Fear: Trump in the White House” — that Gary Cohn, the now-former top economic adviser, told Trump that the Federal Reserve was likely to increase rates during his first term in office, in an excerpt first reported by Business Insider.

“We should just go borrow a lot of money, hold it, and then sell it to make money,” Trump reportedly said in response.

Cohn was “astounded” by the president’s response, which he reportedly said illustrated a “lack of basic understanding” about how federal debt works.

Days before in-person jury selection is set to begin in his second trial, President Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort is in talks with the special counsel’s office about a possible plea deal, according to two people with knowledge of the discussions.

The people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the conversations, cautioned that the negotiations may not result in a deal with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, who is prosecuting Manafort for alleged money laundering and lobbying violations.

But the discussions indicate a possible shift in strategy for Manafort, who earlier this year chose to go to trial in Virginia, only to be https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/manafort-jury-suggests-it-cannot-come-to-a-consensus-on-a-single-count/2018/08/21/a2478ac0-a559-11e8-a656-943eefab5daf_story.html?utm_term=.e38718bf60ef (convicted last month)in Alexandria federal court on eight counts of bank and tax fraud. He had https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/former-trump-campaign-official-rick-gates-expected-to-plead-guilty-and-cooperate-with-special-counsel-in-probe-of-russian-election-interference/2018/02/23/ceaaeac8-16b4-11e8-b681-2d4d462a1921_story.html?utm_term=.b647c48b84b8 (derided)his former business partner, Rick Gates, for striking a deal with prosecutors that provided him leniency in exchange for testimony against Manafort.

FAIRWAY, KS (KCTV) — Born and raised in Kansas, Gwyneth Barbara didn’t expect this kind of hassle.

Barbara had been issued a U.S. passport before, but this time around, Barbara was told her birth certificate wasn’t good enough to prove her citizenship.

“It’s like they’re retroactively declaring that I was never a citizen,” Barbara said.

Barbara was born in a farmhouse in the 1970s in Leavenworth County. She had a birth certificate. Her father went to the courthouse days after she was born to certify her birth -- raised seal and all.

The local passport agency accepted her documentation as satisfactory for her passport application. Days later, she received a letter from the federal division of the U.S. Passport Agency out of Houston, TX, telling her the application was denied and required further documentation.

“I have a birth certificate it was accepted before, why wouldn’t it be accepted again?” Barbara explained.

The letter stated, because her birth certificate was not issued at a institution or hospital, it was not considered proof enough of her citizenship.

She received a letter asking her to submit any number of the listed additional documents.

“Border crossing card or green card for your parents issued prior to your birth? My parents were born in the United States….Early religious records? We don’t have any. Family Bible? They won’t accept a birth certificate but they will accept a family Bible?” Barbara said.

Meantime, she did her best to dig up any of the random documents she was be asking to provide.

“I was absolutely furious ... I went to sleep yelling at the passport agency in my head. I woke up yelling at them in my head,” she said.

After weeks of unreturned phone calls and unanswered questions, Barbara contacted U.S. Senator Jerry Moran’s office for help. The senator’s office launched an inquiry and followed up with another. A few days later, Barbara received her passport in the mail, with no explanation.

According to the federal website, there is no policy stating a birth certificate must come from a hospital or other official institution. To see all of the requirements click here.

When KCTV5 called the U.S. Passport Agency, the employee answering the phone said a county issued birth certificate for a home birth was acceptable for a passport application, but in some cases, that decision is made on a "case by case basis."

When KCTV5 asked the U.S. Passport Agency for an interview or comment, KCTV5 received an email directing KCTV5 to the passport application website.

KCTV5 contacted Moran’s office, asking for more details concerning what transpired after Barbara contacted the senator’s office and soon received her passport in the mail. A spokesperson for Moran told KCTV5 that the office was not able to comment on private citizen issues.

Barbara is concerned, if this happened to her without this being an official federal policy, what may happen next. She contacted KCTV5 because she felt it was important to notify citizens about what was, to her, a surprising, inexplicable hurdle she had to overcome to prove she was born in the United States.