Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

tRumPsychopath ...

Trump says he doesn’t know Mira Ricardel - the senior aide pushed out by Melania Trump - “very well.” Trump on Fox also keeps the door open to John Kelly leaving before 2020 and says there are some things “that I don’t like that he does.”

“I did not know that.” — Trump claims he didn’t know Matt Whitaker was a sharp critic of the Mueller probe before he named him acting AG. “It’s going to be up to” Whitaker on whether to curtail the investigation, saying he will do the “right thing”

Trump effectively shuts the door to sitting down with Mueller - something he has said repeatedly he wanted to do. “Probably” won’t sit down with special counsel

Trump says he doesn’t want to hear the tape of Jamal Khashoggi’s murder. “We have the tape, I don’t want to hear the tape - there’s no reason to hear the tape ... because it’s a suffering tape.”

In one breadth, Trump says: “I wasn’t on the ballot” when asked about the sweeping losses in the House and beyond. But in next breath, Trump takes credit for victories in governor races in Florida and Ohio and potential Rick Scott victory, calling it a “tremendous success”

“Wouldn’t it be nice to have gotten Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that?” Trump on retired US Navy Admiral Bill McRaven, who has criticized Trump’s attacks on the press

Trump gives himself an “A+” when asked how he compares himself to presidents like Lincoln and FDR

Thread by @mkraju: "Trump says he doesn’t know Mira Ricardel - the senior aide pushed out by Melania Trump - “very well.” Trump on Fox also keeps the door open […]"

In the aftermath of the brutal murder of Jamal #Khashoggi, we must keep an eye on Trump and his son-in-law Jared #Kushner, and examine their real motives in setting US policy. Are they abusing their power for their own ends?

[THREAD]

1/ With respect to the assassination, both Trump and Kushner both have skin in the game.

2/ Saudi Arabia was the first state visit Trump made as president, a trip organized and pushed for by Jared Kushner, who is chummy with the Crown Prince and has acted as the de facto ambassador to the Kingdom.

3/ Khashoggi was not banned from Saudi media for his criticisms of MbS, but rather for his criticisms of Donald Trump.

In other words, he was banned, it seems, AS A COURTESY TO TRUMP. ...

Thread by @gregolear: "In the aftermath of the brutal murder of Jamal , we must keep an eye on Trump and his son-in-law Jared , and examine their […]" #Khashoggi #Kushner