Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Conservative activist Jerome Corsi, a key witness in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, said Tuesday he told a federal grand jury he helped longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone create a “cover story” for a 2016 tweet that appeared to foreshadow email releases by WikiLeaks.

Mr. Stone’s tweet on Aug. 21 of that year read: “Trust me, it will soon the Podesta’s time in the barrel.” Weeks later, emails stolen from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta were dumped online by WikiLeaks, raising questions about whether Mr. Stone had early knowledge of the emails and the plans to release them. Officials say the messages were stolen by Russia and turned over to WikiLeaks for release in hopes of damaging Mrs. Clinton’s campaign.

Mr. Stone has long said his tweet was related to the lobbying activities of Mr. Podesta and his brother Tony, and that it was inspired by research done for him by Mr. Corsi in mid-August. He denies having advance knowledge about the acquisition of Mr. Podesta’s emails by WikiLeaks.

Mr. Corsi, a longtime acquaintance of Mr. Stone, is contradicting that version of events. He said in an interview Tuesday that Mr. Stone called him on Aug. 30, 2016—nine days after the tweet—and asked Mr. Corsi for help in creating an “alternative explanation” for it.

Shortly after that conversation, Mr. Corsi said he began writing a memo for Mr. Stone about Mr. Podesta’s business dealings. In the following months, both Mr. Stone and Mr. Corsi said the memo was the inspiration for his tweet, even though it was in fact written afterward, Mr. Corsi said.

“What I construct, and what I testified to to the grand jury, was I believed I was creating a cover story for Roger, because Roger wanted to explain this tweet,” Mr. Corsi said. “By the way, the special counsel knew this. They can virtually tell my keystrokes on that computer.”

Mr. Stone sharply denied this account, calling it “devoid of logic” in a text message. Mr. Stone said he believes Mr. Corsi is contradicting him because he’s being “squeezed” by Mr. Mueller’s prosecutors.

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/11/11/john-brennan-and-james-clapper-should-be-prosecuted-for-breaking-the-law/

http://allamericansavage.com/watching-kids-getting-gassed-was-the-highlight-of-my-week-says-tomi-lahren-except-for-one-thing/ ("Watching kids getting gassed at the border was the highlight of my week" Says Tomi Lahren, except for one thing... - All American Savage)