Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Fun facts:
President Trump has been in office for 677 days.

The poster posing as an "md" on this thread had his license to practice medicine revoked in 2005 and was fined 190K. As of today it is still revoked.

Here's a Fun Fact... Someone is completely Butthurt!!!! He is now resorting to personal attacks cuz he's got nothing else left. LOL

Fun facts:
President Trump has been in office for 677 days.

The poster posing as an "md" on this thread had his license to practice medicine revoked in 2005 and was fined 190K. As of today it is still revoked.

Paul Manafort’s betrayal and double dealing against Robert Mueller and his special counsel team appears to be a desperate ploy designed to achieve a presidential pardon, which will fail, because Trump’s attorneys will advise him in ways similar to what I wrote here.

I have long believed that the case for obstruction of justice involving efforts to impede the Mueller investigation is far stronger, based on publicly known evidence, than our public discussion would suggest.

Additionally, I would assert that while a president can lawfully pardon almost anyone, for almost any crime, a pardon could also be crucial evidence in support of an obstruction of justice case, and potentially an additional count in an obstruction of justice case.

Sponsors