Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

What? Micheal Scally fake MD. Only 28 pycho posts today about Trump? You're slipping.. OH wait... my bad... it's still early...

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME!

LOL, you counted Scallys posts. Sounds like

SCALLY DERANGEMNT SYNDROME

Side note: Are you really calling Scally a fake MD? You did google him, right? You saw how he lost his license? Do you recognize the irony in your statement?

LOL, you counted Scallys posts. Sounds like

SCALLY DERANGEMNT SYNDROME

Side note: Are you really calling Scally a fake MD? You did google him, right? You saw how he lost his license? Do you recognize the irony in your statement?

sticking up for your daddy, good boy.

now go kiss his ass some more you phony pile of shit

I saw how he lost his license. Sure did. And I'll tell you something else... it surely explains alot of his actions here. The irony? I thought irony meant "contrary" or "opposite" so no I don't see that....

I saw how he lost his license. Sure did. And I'll tell you something else... it surely explains alot of his actions here. The irony? I thought irony meant "contrary" or "opposite" so no I don't see that....

Here’s the irony spelled out for you: it is “contrary” or “opposite” to criticize a man on a STEROID FORUM who lost his medical license prescribing STEROIDS. (I am impressed that you took the time to look up the definition of irony, which is in itself ironic.)

Further, how can you possibly say “it surely explains a lot of his actions here”. How the hell does losing ones medical license equate to posting (in your opinion) excessive liberal media.

Here’s the irony spelled out for you: it is “contrary” or “opposite” to criticize a man on a STEROID FORUM who lost his medical license prescribing STEROIDS. (I am impressed that you took the time to look up the definition of irony, which is in itself ironic.)

Further, how can you possibly say “it surely explains a lot of his actions here”. How the hell does losing ones medical license equate to posting (in your opinion) excessive liberal media.
How do Scally's balls taste? You've been sucking this guy dry for a while now. Fucking pathetic.

They have no defense of tRumPsychopath so they resort to personal attacks. #Cult45. This thread will serve as a chronology/history of a failed presidency. It has been a disaster by any measure for 2 years.

And, as far as the license I was offered a fine but said no. I was treating ASIH. They even said AAS cause cancer. All forms of cancer. Political. Anyway, thanks for the support.

The IGNORE feature works well. I use it. The only reason I saw their posts was by your comments. That they do not make use of the feature says alot for their state of mind. Snowflakes! LMAO

“Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you. ”

― Pericles

Last edited:

A https://www.washingtonpost.com/page/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2019/01/27/National-Politics/Polling/release_540.xml?tid=a_inl_manual (new Washington Post/ABC News poll) seems to suggest a clear next fight for Democrats to pick: a legislative attempt to force Trump to release at least some of his past tax returns.

Six in 10 said House Democrats should seek "to obtain and release Trump's tax returns." Just 35% of those polled said Democrats should not exert legislative powers to get their hands on Trump's tax returns.

Beyond those topline numbers, the energy is all on the side of the House working to get the returns; 46% of people who said Democrats should try to get them felt that way strongly, as opposed to 26% who felt strongly that Democrats shouldn't try to obtain the returns.

Increased use of robots has roused concern about how robots and other new technologies change the world of work. Using numbers of robots shipped to primarily manufacturing industries as a supply shock to an industry labor market, we estimate that an additional robot reduces employment and wages in an industry by roughly as much as an additional 2 to 3 workers and by 3 to 4 workers in particular groups, which far exceed estimated effects of an additional immigrant on employment and wages.

While the growth of robots in the 1996-2016 period of our data was too modest to be a major determinant of wages and employment, the estimated coefficients suggest that continued exponential growth of robots could disrupt job markets in the foreseeable future and thus merit attention from labor analysts.

I know that your obsessive attempts to engage and provoke @Michael Scally MD have been unrequited. But this is no justification for the repeated and unprovoked personal attacks of a valued moderator and forum leader. No more.

Dr. Scally's contributions to this forum and community are immeasurable. If you are unable to appreciate that, this forum is not for you.