Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I know that your obsessive attempts to engage and provoke @Michael Scally MD have been unrequited. But this is no justification for the repeated and unprovoked personal attacks of a valued moderator and forum leader. No more.

Dr. Scally's contributions to this forum and community are immeasurable. If you are unable to appreciate that, this forum is not for you.

Thank you

They have no defense of tRumPsychopath so they resort to personal attacks. #Cult45. This thread will serve as a chronology/history of a failed presidency. It has been a disaster by any measure for 2 years.

And, as far as the license I was offered a fine but said no. I was treating ASIH. They even said AAS cause cancer. All forms of cancer. Political. Anyway, thanks for the support.

The IGNORE feature works well. I use it. The only reason I saw their posts was by your comments. That they do not make use of the feature says alot for their state of mind. Snowflakes! LMAO

“Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you. ”

― Pericles

You are welcome. The Trumpers have nothing else except to personally attack the messengers. Learned that one from theorangeturd.

The former superintendent of Joshua Tree national park has said it could take hundreds of years to recover from damage caused by visitors during the longest-ever government shutdown.

“What’s happened to our park in the last 34 days is irreparable for the next 200 to 300 years,” Curt Sauer said at a rally over the weekend, according to a report from the Desert Sun. Sauer retired in 2010 after running the park for seven years.

The park reopened Monday after the record 35-day shutdown, and park workers returned to a state of chaos, including damaged trees, graffiti and ruined trails. The reduced ranger supervision during the shutdown saw increased vandalism at the park, causing officials to announce on 8 January that Joshua Tree would temporarily close. It was announced a day later that officials were able to use recreation fee revenue to avoid the closure.

CANNED HOG
https://claytoonz.com/2019/01/29/canned-hog/

The only thing that’s keeping the Trump era from being even worse is that we’re not waking up every morning to Sonny and Cher’s “I Got You, Babe.”

The Trump administration is like the movie Groundhog Day. Each day brings a repeat of something that would destroy any other politician in a more sane era, yet with Trump, we’ll wring out hands over it for a day and move on to the next outrage. Often, the next scandal occurs on the same day. It’s always stupid, racist, greedy, sexist, repeat.

One of the repeats is hypocrisy, like Trump attacking someone for sexual harassment or for having ridiculous hair. Now, after spending the last three years attacking undocumented immigrants, ripping their families apart, throwing their babies into cages, and promising to build a racist, medieval vanity project in a border wall, we discover that Trump has had dozens of illegal workers at his douchey golf resorts for decades. OK, we didn’t just learn it. We’ve known it, but now it’s out in the open, and the Trump Organization is acknowledging it.

Naturally, it’s not the clubs’ fault. It’s those damn sneaky illegals tricking the fine, respectable and upstanding executives at the Trump organization into hiring them. How are we to expect college-educated billionaire execs to outwit poor immigrants who never made it to high school?

Frankly, I find it hard to believe a guy who married two immigrants not to suspect he had dozens of undocumented employees working for him. Doesn’t he have the best brain?

Trump kicked off his campaign by screaming about Mexico sending us rapists and murderers. He’s spent the last three years warning us about MS-13 gang members. By his own irrational standards, how did he know he didn’t have any of those working for him?

In December, The New York Times reported that Trump had undocumented workers on the payroll of his Bedminster, New Jersey club. Last Sunday, https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trumps-demand-for-a-border-wall-shut-down-the-government-at-the-same-time-his-company-was-firing-undocumented-workers/2019/01/26/8cf75d66-20c5-11e9-8e21-59a09ff1e2a1_story.html?utm_term=.d32489da1b0f (The Washington Post) reported that Trump’s National Golf Club in Westchester, New York fired dozens of undocumented workers who are in the country illegally. Several had already been fired from the Bedminster club.

The employees were on the payroll for years, despite the club knowing of their status. There were even instances when the club would tell some undocumented workers that they needed better papers.

As I mentioned before, the Trump Organization isn’t eating any of the blame for the firings. Instead, they’re blaming politicians. Eric Trump, the stupid one, blamed “incompetent lawmakers” and got angry at the media for covering the story. It’s not like his dad is president who has built his entire campaign and administration on hating brown people and creating lies about caravans and Mexican duct tape.

The workers were fired by being individually called into a room by an executive, who read their names off a list. That sounds like the organization knew which employees were in the nation illegally, you know, because they had a list.

Great companies aren’t just built by great leadership. They also need a great workforce. People who work for good companies take pride in their job and they give their lives to it. In the case of the Trump Organization, they gave their lives to a company that didn’t appreciate them.

Starbucks closed all of their stores for half a day over a racial incident. Auto manufacturers are always recalling products, hopefully before they kill you. Even Domino’s admitted their pizza was shitty and went to work to create a band new and improved shitty pizza. Businesses need to recognize their flaws. They would not want to hire a worker who couldn’t admit or recognize their own flaws, so why work for a company…or vote for a candidate who can’t?

It’s far-fetched that the Trump Organization didn’t know they had undocumented immigrants on their workforce. This is a company whose head made his entire political career off illegal immigration, yet they never participated in the e-verify system which certifies that a potential employee’s immigration documents are genuine. Why didn’t a company, that says it wants to do everything legally and by the book, not participate in the system? Especially this company?

While the company gives benefits like health insurance and pensions to their employees, undocumented workers were not granted these benefits. Why does someone work for you over a decade without your ever giving them benefits your company offers?

Firing the employees is understandable, but the company never should have hired them. It’s also wrong to only fire them because the press found out. If the company had half a heart, they would be offering legal assistance to each of these workers who toiled years for them. Instead, they were shit-canned without even receiving a severance.

Some of the employees wondered how Donald Trump could rail against immigrants from Mexico and Central America when he was so nice to them in person, often giving them generous tips. People can be a paradox, even a sub-human shitgibbon like Donald Trump. Keep in mind, Strom Thurmond slept with black women and even fathered a child with one, which had to be creating the biggest identity crisis ever.

It’s also shows that Donald Trump is a piece of crap. He’ll take advantage of you while attacking that you’re here.

Trump supporters argue that people who hire undocumented workers should be penalized or punished in some fashion. I agree and we shouldn’t just allow the company to get away with blaming “incompetent lawmakers.”

We need to punish incompetent employers, incompetent presidents, and by Eric Trump’s quote, incompetent fathers.

Creative note: I didn’t want to use the word “illegal” in the label in this cartoon. The use of “Illegal” for immigrants is often debated and the only press that uses it are racist, right-wing websites that your uncle shares links to. People are human, not illegals. But in this case, their status as “workers” or “employees” is illegal. So, don’t give me any shit for it. “Illegal” is a much shorter word for a label than “undocumented.” I tried to make that fit and it didn’t work.

Second creative note: As many of you know, I’m not fond of holiday-themed political cartoons, with a few exceptions. I do like Groundhog Day, depending on how it’s used. I think it’s better if you don’t even refer to the shadow. https://claytoonz.com/2018/01/26/groundhog-day-again/ with Trump firing the hog because he really needed to fire someone after being denied by the White House Counsel to fire Robert Mueller.

As I mentioned last year, I have done very few Groundhog Day cartoons in my career because the holiday sneaks up on me. I usually don’t know it’s Groundhog day until it’s Groundhog Day, and I find out when I see someone else’s cartoon using it. This year, I’m a few days early. But, I looked at the date and noticed that because I’m so far ahead with the file dates for the cartoons, that my next cartoon would be dated for Groundhog Day (this cartoon). Perfect! So, it will pop up on GoComics on the actual holiday. Even better, editors will have this cartoon several days ahead so they can publish it on the holiday, that is, if they have the stones to run a cartoon criticizing Trump for firing brown people.

DyFi2oUU8AA6kbE.jpg

Last Friday the president of the United States trudged into the Rose Garden a torpid mess, with his tuft of hair-like substance sitting lifelessly on his head. It was a harbinger of the weekend to come. Presiding over the longest government shutdown ever had taken its toll on the president: His face looked more bloated, his eyes tired from the strain of all those days without golf. He had the walk of a defeated man. Speaking from the podium, Trump seemed both bored and irritable.

He began a freestyle monologue about women with duct tape over their mouths and then, just a few minutes later, it was all over. Donald Trump—the master negotiator, the dominance politician, the galaxy brain—had caved.

The president’s desultory weakness then touched off an entirely predictable war between his power-hungry sycophants and the anti-immigrant ideologues who previously had combined to form Trump’s unified media base.

And now, just as he split the Republican party three years ago, the president has fractured the party of Trump, too.

WASHINGTON — A new American intelligence assessment of global threats has concluded that North Korea is “unlikely to give up” all of its nuclear stockpiles, and that Iran is not “currently undertaking the key nuclear weapons-development activity” needed to make a bomb, directly contradicting two top tenets of President Trump’s foreign policy.

Perhaps the strongest rebuke of Mr. Trump’s security priorities comes in what is missing from the report: Any rationale for building a wall along the southwest border, which Mr. Trump has advertised as among the most critical security threats facing the United States. The first mention of Mexico and drug cartels comes on page 18 of the 42-page assessment, well after a range of other, more pressing threats are reviewed.

Here’s the irony spelled out for you: it is “contrary” or “opposite” to criticize a man on a STEROID FORUM who lost his medical license prescribing STEROIDS. (I am impressed that you took the time to look up the definition of irony, which is in itself ironic.)

Further, how can you possibly say “it surely explains a lot of his actions here”. How the hell does losing ones medical license equate to posting (in your opinion) excessive liberal media.

I criticized a man on steroid forum about his obsessive posting of politics. Obsessiveness that few would argue. That's all. The illogical behavior is what I criticize. For example, I believe he finally mentions his intentions a couple posts down. "This thread will serve as a history for a failed presidency". That's political. I think few think that statement is anything but weird but it's politics in a political thread so.. have at it. Do I think he's reaching the broadest audience? no.

To answer your last question, if you don't go to work everyday, you have excessive time on your hands. That's how. Nothing more. It's not a chronology of anything to anyone but him. That said, I don't think I've been overly critical of the man. Except I don't think I would accept his advice about politics because of his obsessive posting, but that's not exactly critical... If you want to bash me for doing so, go ahead. It's an open political forum to talk about politics. No one has brought up steroids or his knowledge of such; a subject he may have some insight. I surely didn't bring up his medical license or what happened to him. Hell, I didn't even know until you brought it up. That's all irrelevant to me as we're talking about politics. Not steroids.

Last edited:
I know that your obsessive attempts to engage and provoke @Michael Scally MD have been unrequited. But this is no justification for the repeated and unprovoked personal attacks of a valued moderator and forum leader. No more.

Dr. Scally's contributions to this forum and community are immeasurable. If you are unable to appreciate that, this forum is not for you.

Who was obsessively and repeatedly personally attacking him in this political thread? curious...

Actually, I think I know your issue with my post. I used logic and reasoning to point out the ignorance and irony @hunterbro attacking Scally for being a “fake MD.” Good luck with your life.

Could you logically explain how you think I should know the background of people using fake names on an internet forum? Senorman? I should know what that means and who you are? And if you call me fake hunter? I should get all up in arms and have my buddies gang up on you? but everyone else can tell everyone else to fuck off on this forum and that's ok? I think a simple explanation of what you meant would have been easier than calling me an attacker.....

Could you logically explain how you think I should know the background of people using fake names on an internet forum? Senorman? I should know what that means and who you are? And if you call me fake hunter? I should get all up in arms and have my buddies gang up on you? but everyone else can tell everyone else to fuck off on this forum and that's ok? I think a simple explanation of what you meant would have been easier than calling me an attacker.....

I only took issue because you called @Michael Scally MD a fake MD. If you google his name, his legal problems with the TX board are posted on this forum (among other places). He is not using a fake name, unlike the rest of us. Maybe you didn't do that before you called him a fake doctor. It's a pretty fucked up thing to say about a well respected member here. Just realize you were out of line and move on. No big deal, eh?

No. Snowstorms require two things: moisture and freezing air temperatures. There are plenty of places where winter temperatures would have to rise by 10, 20, even 30 degrees Fahrenheit before it would stop snowing. Until then, snowstorms remain quite possible, and natural climate patterns and random variability will still lead to winters that are unusually cold and snowy in different locations.

Taking such a step would amount to a dramatic move by the President: He could dare Democrats to block funding for the border wall and risk sending the country into default in the process. Graham said agreeing to one big package could clear the decks of the thorny issues facing Congress in the weeks ahead.

"Empire" star Jussie Smollett was brutally attacked by 2 men who beat him up, put his head in a noose and screamed, "This is MAGA country."

Sources directly connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the actor arrived in Chicago from New York late Monday, and at around 2 AM he was hungry and went to a Subway. We're told when he walked out, someone yelled, "Aren't you that f***ot 'Empire' n*****?"

The 2 men -- both white and wearing ski masks -- viciously attacked Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib. They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, "This is MAGA country."

Jussie was taken to Northwestern Memorial where he was treated. He was discharged later Tuesday morning.