Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Yeah, you’re right, the extremes of the right are becoming the norm. The showing their true principles and beliefs with their literal worship of trump. Look at warrior up there wanting trump to be in office for as long as possible. It’s downright gross and unpatriotic rhetoric that are coming out of the rights mouth. The right are now proving to be oligarchy sympathizers. They want this to be what England was.
You're being extreme. No one wants that.

As far as news. Cnn fox news and msnbc are just opinion based news.

Take killing iran general. The who is trump, the what is bombed iran general, the where is iraq, the when is whenever it happened.

And all those facts are verifiable by more than one source(white house admits to bombing, iran admits to being bombed)
That's real journalism right there. Nothing but the verifiable facts.

Now the why is where they get leeway.

The why for the white house is because there were threats eminent.

The why for cnn is he bombed him to distract from impeachment, or to start a war or whatever.

And the why for foxnews for the most part lines up with what the house says is the reason(or want you to believe).

I assumed this was common knowledge. Some idiots just see an internet meme that says fox news is lies or an entertainment channel or not bound by any journalism ethics. They're just dumb. Cnn and fox and msnbc are news, they're not lies, it's just opinions.

Opinions are just opinions.

Shepard Smith would argue that
Thanks for tagging me.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I dont know why he left. He didnt like how trump deals with media?

He doesnt like how politics uses the media to spread there propoganda?

I dunno.

I really dont care about any of that. It goes for both. Cnn spin for dems and foxnews spins for Republican. You dont have to be a genius to figure that out.

But spin is one thing. Out right lies is another.

And yet, after this eye-popping performance, you will see mildly worded headlines describing Trump as holding a “celebration” for his acquittal. The effort to cast Trump in a setting of normalcy seems unabated, no matter how inappropriate to the events playing out before our eyes (which the vast majority of Americans do not witness live). CNN’s John Harwood was a noteworthy exception. “It was dark because he’s made clear that his mind is dark,” he said from his White House beat. “This is somebody in deep psychological distress right now.”

Back