Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Glenn Beck: If I Got Close Enough To Trump, ‘The Stabbing Just Wouldn’t Stop’ [AUDIO]
Glenn Beck: If I Got Close Enough To Trump, ‘The Stabbing Just Wouldn’t Stop’ [AUDIO]

During the Friday broadcast of his radio show, Glenn Beck said that if he were present at Thursday night’s Republican debate, and “had a knife,” he would have stabbed Donald Trump.

“I don’t know what I would have done if I was sitting in” Cruz or Rubio’s shoes, Beck stated. “I can’t say it that way. If I were on the stage, I would have said, ‘have you been listening to him tonight? Have you been listening to what I say about him?’ I believe these things.”

“If I was close enough and had a knife, the stabbing just wouldn’t stop.”

The more one reflects on this tweet, the more amazing it becomes.

Ari Fleischer: "Trump is wrong when he says military will do whatever he tells them. They'll resign before carrying out what they think is an illegal order." Ari Fleischer on Twitter

TRUMP: I got a big ol' dick
GOP: foul man! vulgar man!!
CRUZ: we need to carpet bomb with less regard for civilians
GOP: finally, an adult

Rank and File Republicans Tell Party Elites: We’re Sticking With Donald Trump
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/05/us/politics/donald-trump-republican-party.html?_r=0

From Michigan to Louisiana to California on Friday, rank-and-file Republicans expressed mystification, dismissal and contempt regarding the instructions that their party’s most high-profile leaders were urgently handing down to them: Reject and defeat Donald J. Trump.

Their angry reactions, in the 24 hours since Mitt Romney and John McCainurged millions of voters to cooperate in a grand strategy to undermine Mr. Trump’s candidacy, have captured the seemingly inexorable force of a movement that still puzzles the Republican elite and now threatens to unravel the party they hold dear.

In interviews, even lifelong Republicans who cast a ballot for Mr. Romney four years ago rebelled against his message and plan. “I personally am disgusted by it — I think it’s disgraceful,” said Lola Butler, 71, a retiree from Mandeville, La., who voted for Mr. Romney in 2012. “You’re telling me who to vote for and who not to vote for? Please.”

“There’s nothing short of Trump shooting my daughter in the street and my grandchildren — there is nothing and nobody that’s going to dissuade me from voting for Trump,” Ms. Butler said.

Last edited:
I think that Trump's victory could potentially spark a massive rebellion in the majority Mestizo Southwest and possibly even a race war.

Even though I don't really believe that Trump will carry out most of his promises, he is certainly viewed by most Hispanics as the epitome of evil.

How Trump girls f##k.

trump-fb26-jpg.36559

Attachments

• trump fb26.jpg
    trump fb26.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 39
I think that Trump's victory could potentially spark a massive rebellion in the majority Mestizo Southwest and possibly even a race war.

Even though I don't really believe that Trump will carry out most of his promises, he is certainly viewed by most Hispanics as the epitome of evil.

The Violence to Come
With Donald Trump on the brink of the GOP nomination, America is hurtling toward a schism unlike anything since the 1960s.
Donald Trump and the Violence to Come

What will happen to American politics if, as now appears likely, the Republican Party nominates Donald Trump? Here’s one bet: It will get more violent.

The United States is headed toward a confrontation, the likes of which it has not seen since 1968, between leftist activists, who believe in physical disruption as a means of drawing attention to injustice, and a candidate eager to forcibly put down that disruption in order to make himself look tough.

The Violence to Come
With Donald Trump on the brink of the GOP nomination, America is hurtling toward a schism unlike anything since the 1960s.
Donald Trump and the Violence to Come

What will happen to American politics if, as now appears likely, the Republican Party nominates Donald Trump? Here’s one bet: It will get more violent.

The United States is headed toward a confrontation, the likes of which it has not seen since 1968, between leftist activists, who believe in physical disruption as a means of drawing attention to injustice, and a candidate eager to forcibly put down that disruption in order to make himself look tough.
America was very racially monolithic in 1968. No swathes of territory were majority nonwhite back then (some counties in the deep South were majority Black, that's it.)

Since then, virtually all of the Southwest is basically majority Hispanic. Most cities there have almost no Whites left.

Beck on ‘Dangerous’ Trump: ‘Look at Adolf Hitler in 1929’
Beck on ‘Dangerous’ Trump: ‘Look at Adolf Hitler in 1929’

On ABC’s This Week today,Glenn Beck once again invoked Adolf Hitler in discussing Donald Trump.

As Beck spoke of the “anger and nationalism” that Trump is stirring up, he showed off a piece of propaganda from Nazi Germany, leading George Stephanopoulos to ask him if he’s saying Trump is Hitler.

Back argued that Trump is “playing to the lowest common denominator and to the anger in us,” and implored people to “look at Adolf Hitler in 1929.” He described Hitler back then as a “funny character that said the things that people were thinking” before things got serious.

Back