Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Trump is great for America, the only filth who disagree are the corporate and political filth who have been destroying this once great nation for the past 50+ years.

Americans love Trump and he loves them.
Earth to la la land. Earth to la la land. Can you here me?

The iron calls. Gym time. I will check in soon. Be good now.:)

So now the media is not reporting the terror attacks happening in US????
Trump done lost it
CNN glorifies carnage!!! They over report it not under
Is it really worth the few thousand extra viewers to tune in ? CNN being the tv outlet for their propaganda. Is this freedom of speech ? Are they trying to show the brutality, or mesmerized by it ? I feel sick this morning watching tv. Those victims had families , oooh wait they are not american, so no one cares.......
Sad

Mass

One of the questions raised by Trump’s claims that the media and the courts have endangered the country is what he would do in the event of a terrorist attack.

Jack Goldsmith, a former senior Justice Department official in the George W. Bush Administration, who helped design the post-9/11 anti-terror legal architecture, recently suggested that Trump might actually want his travel ban to be overturned. That way, in the wake of an attack, he can use the judiciary as a bogeyman and justify any new efforts to push through more extreme measures.

A day after House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., was grilled by "Meet The Press" host Chuck Todd on whether her party's leadership was out of touch with the current political climate, the nearly three-decade veteran of Congress mistakenly referred to President Trump as "President Bush."