Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Yeah it's hard to tell if Michael Scally is a bot that's programmed to copy and paste far left twitter posts but this thread is all about about political tribalism, sad time period for the US.

View attachment 141505

Political tribalism makes people stupid.
Your head must hurt. You sound so angry. Your join date is Sept of 2020? Thank you for your many contributions over the years.

I'm sorry I missed you in the new members introduction.

Your head must hurt. You sound so angry. Your join date is Sept of 2020? Thank you for your many contributions over the years.

I'm sorry I missed you in the new members introduction.
What? I'm not mad lol and forums need new young members to keep it going while the old dies off from heart disease :)

Well then let me start off by saying good evening, I joined because I like drugs.

For somone who seems so invested in preventing the sexual abuse of women it seems your attention is misplaced. A sexual preditor who has paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in hush money has been in the Whitehouse for the last 4 years?

I have never been a supporter of Al Franken but just thought I might mention this being you are so concerned about the safety of your daughters and all women. Good for you brother. Any man who would harm a woman is a chicken shit pos in my book.

Back