Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

For somone who seems so invested in preventing the sexual abuse of women it seems your attention is misplaced. A sexual preditor who has paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in hush money has been in the Whitehouse for the last 4 years?

I have never been a supporter of Al Franken but just thought I might mention this being you are so concerned about the safety of your daughters and all women. Good for you brother. Any man who would harm a woman is a chicken shit pos in my book.
When have I ever defended Donald Trump?

Harassing women is wrong.

I do not judge on a scale. Abuse is wrong.

Yeah I never defended Trump either LOL you could also say the same about Joe Biden and Tara Reade but this was never about Biden OR Trump but someone defending Al Franken. Political tribalism continues to engulf the US.

What? I'm not mad lol and forums need new young members to keep it going while the old dies off from heart disease :)

Well then let me start off by saying good evening, I joined because I like drugs.
We have at least one thing in common. I do feel you should put aside your disappointment concering our last presidential election and give credit where credit is due. I don't know. Maybe you may make some contributions to this board. Dr Scally has.

Dr Scally has some strongly held beliefs as do you. If you are interested in having the respect of other members here, you should consider showing some yourself.

Welcome to Mesorx. It's an uncensored board. That means you don't always agree with what you read here.

Yeah I never defended Trump either LOL you could also say the same about Joe Biden and Tara Reade but this was never about Biden OR Trump but someone defending Al Franken. Political tribalism continues to engulf the US.
I'm back to your head must hurt. :) Get some rest tonight. I know what I'm saying, what you are going through isnt healthy.

View: https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1353680126442139648?s=20

Dominion Voting Systems filed a defamation lawsuit on Monday against Rudolph W. Giuliani, the lawyer for Donald J. Trump and former mayor of New York City who played a key role in the former president’s monthslong effort to subvert the 2020 election.

The 107-page lawsuit, filed in the Federal District Court in Washington, accuses Mr. Giuliani of carrying out “a viral disinformation campaign about Dominion” made up of “demonstrably false” allegations, in part to enrich himself through legal fees and his podcast.

The suit seeks damages of more than $1.3 billion and is based on more than 50 statements Mr. Giuliani made at legislative hearings, on Twitter, on his podcast and in the conservative news media, where he spun a fictitious narrative of a plot by one of the biggest voting machine manufacturers in the country to flip votes to President Biden.

Mr. Giuliani, one of Mr. Trump’s closest advisers and confidants, has faced continuing fallout for his highly visible efforts to reverse the election outcome. This month, the chairman of the New York State Senate’s judiciary committee formally requested that the state court system strip Mr. Giuliani of his law license.

View: https://twitter.com/levfacher/status/1353706194674864133?s=20

Tens of thousands of Covid-19 deaths are going unreported in the U.S., with far more missed in counties that strongly supported former President Trump, according to new research.

The figures suggest that political leanings have helped suppress the true scale of deaths. In cases where the deceased didn’t have a Covid-19 test, a coroner or medical examiner has the freedom to interpret symptoms.

“There’s potentially latitude to make a judgement call conditional on a set of beliefs about Covid and whether it represents a serious problem or a hoax,” said Andrew Stokes, a professor of global health at Boston University School of Public Health who performed the analysis for STAT.

More than 413,000 people have died in the U.S. with Covid-19 attributed somewhere on their death certificate. The real death toll, as reflected in the number of excess deaths in 2020 compared with annual deaths from 2013 to 2018, is even higher. A separate study, led by Stokes, of 787 counties with more than 20 Covid-19 deaths from Feb. 1 to Oct. 17, 2020, found that while there were 199,124 official Covid-19 deaths in that time period, an additional excess 88,142 deaths weren’t attributed to the virus.

View: https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1353680126442139648?s=20

Dominion Voting Systems filed a defamation lawsuit on Monday against Rudolph W. Giuliani, the lawyer for Donald J. Trump and former mayor of New York City who played a key role in the former president’s monthslong effort to subvert the 2020 election.

The 107-page lawsuit, filed in the Federal District Court in Washington, accuses Mr. Giuliani of carrying out “a viral disinformation campaign about Dominion” made up of “demonstrably false” allegations, in part to enrich himself through legal fees and his podcast.

The suit seeks damages of more than $1.3 billion and is based on more than 50 statements Mr. Giuliani made at legislative hearings, on Twitter, on his podcast and in the conservative news media, where he spun a fictitious narrative of a plot by one of the biggest voting machine manufacturers in the country to flip votes to President Biden.

Mr. Giuliani, one of Mr. Trump’s closest advisers and confidants, has faced continuing fallout for his highly visible efforts to reverse the election outcome. This month, the chairman of the New York State Senate’s judiciary committee formally requested that the state court system strip Mr. Giuliani of his law license.

View: https://twitter.com/MikeScarcella/status/1353688185344294912?s=20

Back