Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Yeah, i check out this thread every now and then to see if anyone noteworthy has anything new to bring to the table and leave just as quickly when i see it's the same couple guys posting the same played out shit
Embarrassed? You should be. Fucking retard:(

How could any that voted trump be okay with the fact he is completely incompetent?
@DedLift can't spell deadift. @Xlgx I just enjoy mind fucking your punk ass.

How could any that voted trump be okay with the fact he is completely incompetent?
@DedLift can't spell deadift. @Xlgx I just enjoy mind fucking your punk ass.
He is making a fool out of this country and can't even put a coherent sentence together. Dodges questions left and right and bashes people for asking questions he can't answer. What kind of president gets into arguments and attacks people publicly like he does? But the real nail in the coffin with him is the amount of fucking lies he has told and the amount of misinformation he fucking spews. I was a republican my whole life until a couple years ago, shit im still registered as a republican, but now i consider myself an independent because i refuse to associate myself with a bunch of religious self righteous hacks and of course Don the con. But in all honesty i don't blame anyone that voted for trump, what choice did they have? The fucking dummy dems nominating Hilary was the stupidest decision they ever made. If Bernie would have ran i think someone different would be sitting in the oval office. He is still the most popular politician in the country by a huge margin.

He is making a fool out of this country and can't even put a coherent sentence together. Dodges questions left and right and bashes people for asking questions he can't answer. What kind of president gets into arguments and attacks people publicly like he does? But the real nail in the coffin with him is the amount of fucking lies he has told and the amount of misinformation he fucking spews. I was a republican my whole life until a couple years ago, shit im still registered as a republican, but now i consider myself an independent because i refuse to associate myself with a bunch of religious self righteous hacks and of course Don the con. But in all honesty i don't blame anyone that voted for trump, what choice did they have? The fucking dummy dems nominating Hilary was the stupidest decision they ever made. If Bernie would have ran i think someone different would be sitting in the oval office. He is still the most popular politician in the country by a huge margin.
In order for trump voter's to have a chance to comprehend what you are saying keep it simple.

I completely agree.

Btw where is the armada?

If not for the super delegates in the democratic party we would have a real president. Clinton is the only candidate that could lose an election to trump. Lets hope we never see her again. That arrogant bitch needs to disappear

If not for the super delegates in the democratic party we would have a real president. Clinton is the only candidate that could lose an election to trump. Lets hope we never see her again. That arrogant bitch needs to disappear
Couldnt have said it any better myself. Literally what were they thinking? She is the most hated person on the hill nobody wants that bitch as president.

I have no idea. I guess the dnc felt they know better. I haven't heard anything about changing the system.
Im glad there are other members on here that are as level headed as you man. Going through this thread i see such ignorance and completely incompetent comments by others. Im not the type to judge anybody by their political choice and im no bigot but damn this president has brought out the worse in people.