Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Im embarrassed for you, does that count?
are you dumb or dumber? stupid fucking bitch. You got some rough years ahead of you mother fucker with that fucking clown you helped fuck America with. You are more pathetic everyday.

Trump has no choice but to accept a salary. Presidents are required to accept a salary so calling him a liar is a little much. The next best thing would be for him to donate his salary, which he is doing.

I'm pointing out it's just another example of him not doing what he said. That's all.

You just said Paul was level headed? Dude, you have no clue. He's the epitome of mental hysteria and ignorance. Cant even have a normal talk with the guy without him calling you racist, or stupid, or basically whatever comes to his warped uncensored mind. Its ironic to me that you are telling the most unhinged member here about how level headed he is. Please, tell us more. We really want to know more of what you think
So says the the fool who voted trump. Voting Trump is the very definition of you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. I going to have so much fun with you moron. You make it easy. Too easy.