Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

History lesson for you angry white man. At the time of the Civil War the south was strongly democratic. After the war they remained that way. The south was democrat. You have heard of "southern democrats".

During the 60's, 70's and 80's these fine folks realized that the Democrats didn't represent their belief in white superiority. They began to vote Republican. The south is solidly Republican as I'm sure you know.

You and David Duke and most other bigots are Republicans. At least you are honest about your bigotry. I have many friends who are bigots, and some are ku klux klan, but we don't let that interfer with family and friendship.

How many white supremacist vote democrat smart ass?

What does this have to do with your lesson? Are you comparing HC stupidity to Trump megalomania and racism?

To be clear HC is a stupid cunt. But she is far better for most Americans than the incompetent douche bag in the Whitehouse now.

What does this have to do with your lesson? Are you comparing HC stupidity to Trump megalomania and racism?

To be clear HC is a stupid cunt. But she is far better for most Americans than the incompetent douche bag in the Whitehouse now.
I agree. She is a stupid cunt. The rest we're still far apart on.

I agree. She is a stupid cunt. The rest we're still far apart on.
That's okay I don't think I can change your deeply ingrained beliefs. You would like girls though if you tried one.

History lesson for you angry white man. At the time of the Civil War the south was strongly democratic. After the war they remained that way. The south was democrat. You have heard of "southern democrats".

During the 60's, 70's and 80's these fine folks realized that the Democrats didn't represent their belief in white superiority. They began to vote Republican. The south is solidly Republican as I'm sure you know.

You and David Duke and most other bigots are Republicans. At least you are honest about your bigotry. I have many friends who are bigots, and some are ku klux klan, but we don't let that interfer with family and friendship.

How many white supremacist vote democrat smart ass?
The only thing I took from that, is that you have friends in the KKK but had the nerve to call me racist? Had the nerve to call others bigots, white supremacists? I highly doubt any of them have friends in the KKK. I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for a KKK member let alone be friends with one. :confused:

Another progressive democratView attachment 67543
A man of the times. He some good things for the poor of all races.

Do you all need to go back 40-100 years to make a point.

Lets live in the now okay. Republicans are the party of hate in almost everyway, as well as whores for top 10% of the population. Democrats are the opposition.

A man of the times. He some good things for the poor of all races.

Do you all need to go back 40-100 years to make a point.

Lets live in the now okay. Republicans are the party of hate in almost everyway, as well as whores for top 10% of the population. Democrats are the opposition.
He was successful.
Or not. 7wvuiy.jpgLBJ_FB_post.jpg

The only thing I took from that, is that you have friends in the KKK but had the nerve to call me racist? Had the nerve to call others bigots, white supremacists? I highly doubt any of them have friends in the KKK. I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for a KKK member let alone be friends with one. :confused:
That's a very narrow minded observation but no suprise.

Read what that post was in response to.

I'm just saying I know idiots just like you. It just doesn't get in the way of family and friends. What can you do? People are who they are. Things are headed in the right direction in this country though.

Can you deny that black people have been brutally repressed. From slavery to jim crow?

Your answer will demonstrate to all if you are just ignorant or a card carrying racist. Think before you respond.
Yes they were repressed, back then. As you say, this is now.
Can you deny that "The Great Society" is a monumental failure?

Yes they were repressed, back then. As you say, this is now.
Can you deny that "The Great Society" is a monumental failure?
Come on. If you family tree had a boot on their throat, and I don't want to say until recently because they live with the result of oppression to this day, would you have faired any better?

Poor is the new black, which still includes black people, but also other races without the same opportunities as the wealthy and their private schools and ivy league universities.