Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I'd say you do a little harassing too Bp but I always catch humor in it. Good luck with the lawn, I'm a Honda self propelled guy. Got my workout in this morning.
As far as fascists go I'll leave you with this:

View attachment 67458
Trump supporters can't handle anyone criticizing the orangutan. Hell if would have thrown a shit fit every time someone here dissed Obama I would have been mad all the time.

What will you guys do during his impeachment?

Maybe a q-tip would help? It's clear enough to make out at the 2:20 mark she says " 'til".

I actually thought you'd like the guy bc msnbc tried forcing him out when he didn't go with their status quo and we all know your feelings about msnbc.
How about this one, doc? Here's a good one for ya.

Maybe a q-tip would help? It's clear enough to make out at the 2:20 mark she says " 'til".

I actually thought you'd like the guy bc msnbc tried forcing him out when he didn't go with their status quo and we all know your feelings about msnbc.
Q tips just push the wax further into the ear making hearing worse. With this crew it doesn't matter though.

I tried using CNN awhile back and you got on me about it. Are you saying now they're gtg?

How about this one, doc? Here's a good one for ya.

I never denied other news outlets altered things to suit their agendas. I only point out the hypocrisy in the fact that the sources you claim are better, do the same crap.

It's a trip how Hannity wants to make it look like he's above altering things when he's been caught doing it on his show several times I believe. You're right that is a good one, I got a few good laughs from it.

I tried using CNN awhile back and you got on me about it. Are you saying now they're gtg?

I ask a few things of you here:

1) can you refresh my memory on when I got on you for using CNN? I don't remember the instance you're talking about at all.

2) where in any of my posts here and now did I make mention of CNN at all?

3) I don't say anything is good to go except for Strength First, brownies, hamburgers, and Five Guys.

1) can you refresh my memory on when I got on you for using CNN? I don't remember the instance you're talking about at all.

3) I don't say anything is good to go except for Strength First, brownies, hamburgers, and Five Guys.
I remember eating Five Guys when I was in the Navy, the bag was always soaked in grease, lol. Shit tastes great!

That's a good way to spend my hard earned money
To stop a few poor Mexicans from coming here to steal landscaping and masonry work from Americans who don't want to do them anyway ... [emoji849]
Hey dickhead,
Illegal immigrants working in the construction industry bring down wages for Americans working in the construction industry. Basic economics. Supply and demand. If you have a large labor pool that is willing to work for less, who will get hired? Also, the companies that choose not to hire illegals still have to bid jobs against companies who use em, therefore affecting wages negatively. It is what it is, but it's not only illegals who work in this industry. Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime.

1. I used a clip where the interviewee didn't say what they wanted about the bombing of the Syrian airbase. I don't have time to find it right now and it could have been MSNBC. I agreed with yiu though that it was weak on my part. Let me know if you remember or if I have to find it.
2. The only mention was of me using the news source as credible. I was just trying to trip you up which I knew wouldn't happen.
3. I agree! Lol

1. I used a clip where the interviewee didn't say what they wanted about the bombing of the Syrian airbase. I don't have time to find it right now and it could have been MSNBC. I agreed with yiu though that it was weak on my part. Let me know if you remember or if I have to find it.
2. The only mention was of me using the news source as credible. I was just trying to trip you up which I knew wouldn't happen.
3. I agree! Lol

1) are you talking about when you said something like the airbase was leveled and I said something about them launching an air strike from that same base after?
2) news isn't as credible enough as it should be
3) we agree on something! We're making progress lol

1) are you talking about when you said something like the airbase was leveled and I said something about them launching an air strike from that same base after?
2) news isn't as credible enough as it should be
3) we agree on something! We're making progress lol

1. Kinda. It was a Syrian dude thanking Trump for bombing and cutting down hillary for doing nothing while SOS. I can't find the page anymore in this thread. The main gist from you was the source was weak. I agreed.
2. I agree again.
3. We are making progress. Where do I send your Make America Great Again hat? LOL!!!

1. Kinda. It was a Syrian dude thanking Trump for bombing and cutting down hillary for doing nothing while SOS. I can't find the page anymore in this thread. The main gist from you was the source was weak. I agreed.
2. I agree again.
3. We are making progress. Where do I send your Make America Great Again hat? LOL!!!

1) not really remembering but not sure if it's worth your time digging it up either.
2) good
3) either send it back to where it was made (China) or to one of the immigrants Trump hired at his resort :p

1) not really remembering but not sure if it's worth your time digging it up either.
2) good
3) either send it back to where it was made (China) or to one of the immigrants Trump hired at his resort :p
1. Yeah we've beat on this enough.
2. I agree
3. You always have great comebacks and make me laugh! Lol have a good day Docd.

Nope. They're died as democrats.
History lesson for you angry white man. At the time of the Civil War the south was strongly democratic. After the war they remained that way. The south was democrat. You have heard of "southern democrats".

During the 60's, 70's and 80's these fine folks realized that the Democrats didn't represent their belief in white superiority. They began to vote Republican. The south is solidly Republican as I'm sure you know.

You and David Duke and most other bigots are Republicans. At least you are honest about your bigotry. I have many friends who are bigots, and some are ku klux klan, but we don't let that interfer with family and friendship.

How many white supremacist vote democrat smart ass?