Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Can't think of a footage that's been doctored moreso? That guys an idiot.

I'm sorry that the 5 seconds worth of effort I put into finding that one single video was not enough for you. Next time, I'll spend more time and post the hundreds if not thousands of examples.

I'm sorry that the 5 seconds worth of effort I put into finding that one single video was not enough for you. Next time, I'll spend more time and post the hundreds if not thousands of examples.
Well, i listened to the footage over and over again trying to hear what he heared and over and over again it sounded like "so kill a cop". Doesn't even slightly resemble "until a cop". Nevertheless, his dramatics making it sound like he's hurt and there's never been an atrocity as profound as this is humorous.

But i do concede fox as well as all other media outlets do what you are getting at.

Well, i listened to the footage over and over again trying to hear what he heared and over and over again it sounded like "so kill a cop". Doesn't even slightly resemble "until a cop". Nevertheless, his dramatics making it sound like he's hurt and there's never been an atrocity as profound as this is humorous.

But i do concede fox as well as all other media outlets do what you are getting at.

Maybe a q-tip would help? It's clear enough to make out at the 2:20 mark she says " 'til".

I actually thought you'd like the guy bc msnbc tried forcing him out when he didn't go with their status quo and we all know your feelings about msnbc.