Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

There
I think that the main risk is not the west coast of the country but the fact that he can reach the US satellite systems with them.

The problem is that a significant attack properly carried out in the skies over the United States could take down the nation’s electronic infrastructure.
Computers, networks, communications, systems that provide fuel, electricity, food, banking, medical systems, shipping systems, travel, airlines, everything

That's why the height this missile reached is so concerning ...
there latest middle had a 3600 mile striking distance. From what I hear they are not there yet.

Hell they can take down the grid with a hack.

I'm all for obliterating north Korea. It's one of the worst problems we can even think about atm.

Dose it spark a world War??
If so is that going to be all Trumps fault? Or is he going to be the only president that is willing to take on a nuclear power?
No matter what, it's going to be a bloodbath.

It can't be done soft handed.
So Who, besides Trump, would be willing to deal with the situation as it is?
Of course there is no good answer to this mess.

Mrhat

I'm all for obliterating north Korea. It's one of the worst problems we can even think about atm.

Dose it spark a world War??
If so is that going to be all Trumps fault? Or is he going to be the only president that is willing to take on a nuclear power?
No matter what, it's going to be a bloodbath.

It can't be done soft handed.
So Who, besides Trump, would be willing to deal with the situation as it is?
Of course there is no good answer to this mess.

Mrhat
It will not be a world war. South Korea will be screwed, but China and Russia are not going to get in the way.

No one wants a crazy man with nukes.

President Trump and other Republicans have said repeatedly that one reason they have to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act is that the law is failing: Healthy people are abandoning the insurance marketplaces set up by the law, driving up costs and leading yet more people to drop insurance — a so-called “https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/02/15/aetna-ceo-says-obamacare-is-in-a-death-spiral/?utm_term=.007e932a077c (death spiral).” Many health insurance experts, however, have argued that those fears are overblown, and they recently got support from an unlikely source: the Trump administration itself.

The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which is part of the Department of Health and Human Services, last week released a report about a wonky aspect of the Affordable Care Act related to insurance payments. Tucked away in the report, however, was evidence that the health insurance marketplaces set up by Obamacare were relatively stable in 2016. Contrary to the “death-spiral” narrative, the CMS report http://healthaffairs.org/blog/2017/07/01/cms-releases-2016-aca-marketplace-reinsurance-and-risk-adjustment-data/ (found) that the mix of healthy and sick people buying insurance on the Obamacare marketplaces in 2016 was surprisingly similar to those who enrolled in 2015.

Maybe Trump is covertly surfing Meso after all?

Does this guy have anything better to do with his life?
Wasn't that a coded-message, actually aimed at doctor retweet-a-lot?

Your recent forays into comedy don't suit you. Stick to your assisted living, short bus riding, mildly overachieving retarded guy schtick. Anything else gets lost in translation.

Sing

President Trump and other Republicans have said repeatedly that one reason they have to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act is that the law is failing: Healthy people are abandoning the insurance marketplaces set up by the law, driving up costs and leading yet more people to drop insurance — a so-called “https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/02/15/aetna-ceo-says-obamacare-is-in-a-death-spiral/?utm_term=.007e932a077c (death spiral).” Many health insurance experts, however, have argued that those fears are overblown, and they recently got support from an unlikely source: the Trump administration itself.

The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which is part of the Department of Health and Human Services, last week released a report about a wonky aspect of the Affordable Care Act related to insurance payments. Tucked away in the report, however, was evidence that the health insurance marketplaces set up by Obamacare were relatively stable in 2016. Contrary to the “death-spiral” narrative, the CMS report http://healthaffairs.org/blog/2017/07/01/cms-releases-2016-aca-marketplace-reinsurance-and-risk-adjustment-data/ (found) that the mix of healthy and sick people buying insurance on the Obamacare marketplaces in 2016 was surprisingly similar to those who enrolled in 2015.

Single payer is a must. We can't even negotiate costs of health care and prescription price.

Medicare pays for 80 percent but without cost control it's almost like not being insured.

My mom lives in assisted living and I'm paying anywhere from $1500-$2000 every.month. that's on top of what Medicare medicaid pay.
The ACA needed a fix for sure but the is not enough support in Congress to make hard decisions and force cost cuts, deep cost cuts, on the healthcare care industry.

Dam some of her scripts are old drugs and she is paying as much as $600 for one script.

Fuck north Korea the enemy is down the street .

Sing

Single payer is a must. We can't even negotiate costs of health care and prescription price.

Medicare pays for 80 percent but without cost control it's almost like not being insured.

My mom lives in assisted living and I'm paying anywhere from $1500-$2000 every.month. that's on top of what Medicare medicaid pay.
The ACA needed a fix for sure but the is not enough support in Congress to make hard decisions and force cost cuts, deep cost cuts, on the healthcare care industry.

Dam some of her scripts are old drugs and she is paying as much as $600 for one script.

Fuck north Korea the enemy is down the street .
No one wants to face down the powerful healthcare lobbyists without fearing their chances of reelection. Agreed we need to do something drastic for single payer as health care will bankrupt us.

No one wants to face down the powerful healthcare lobbyists without fearing their chances of reelection. Agreed we need to do something drastic for single payer as health care will bankrupt us.
We have to before it bankrupt our nation. When you have examples of countries delivering health Care to all citizens at half the price you ask yourself why not here.

I have been fortunate to have always had good insurance. The one time I let it lapse I had an intestinal bleed that cost around $7000, it was 20 years ago. It was anadrol that caused it.

I will keep voting for those who are for universal coverage,and who are for reigning in cost.

Back