Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Agree with you sir 100%. Question so how would the average beat cop be able to profile and determine the differences between "Muslims" and "Radicals". Without some kind of bias towards the Muslim community? Difficult task imo...

They have dirty beards and smell like goats. Pretty simple, really.

You look for the dark guy's......:)

Like this?

750x-1.jpg

Great point that's not the dynasty guys style. I'd imagine they're more the incest types. :confused: I'll stop now..haha

Incest, you say? Are you aware of the high rate of consanguineous marriage and resulting genetic disorders in Muslim populations? Rampant comes to mind.

An analysis of consanguineous marriage in the Muslim population of India at regional and state levels. - PubMed - NCBI

The prevalence and demographic characteristics of consanguineous marriages in Pakistan. - PubMed - NCBI

Consanguinity and reproductive health among Arabs

Very aware Cbs ...I posted a story here way back about an American soldier. He was charged then discharged for assaulting a man(chomo) overseas.

Trump made a comment the other day that if any thing offended me it would be this. Trump says he would like to bring back stop and frisk. To me this is so criminal. So anti American.

Trump made a comment the other day that if any thing offended me it would be this. Trump says he would like to bring back stop and frisk. To me this is so criminal. So anti American.
Lol Pardon my French but fuck that!!!! Guess he expects people to just give up the charter of rights as well ? :rolleyes: Fucking clown!

Lol Pardon my French but fuck that!!!! Guess he expects people to just give up the charter of rights as well ? :rolleyes: Fucking clown!
The murder rate was so high in new York back in the day that mayor Rudy implemented it. Certainly helped fix the problem. That being said it's not worth trading our souls to try and fix the problem. I bet you could stop all kinds of crime by going door to door searching every house. Doesn't make it right. It's why I hate Rudy Giuliani.

The murder rate was so high in new York back in the day that mayor Rudy implemented it. Certainly helped fix the problem. That being said it's not worth trading our souls to try and fix the problem. I bet you could stop all kinds of crime by going door to door searching every house. Doesn't make it right. It's why I hate Rudy Giuliani.

Stop and frisk did not help fix the problem. For the years they monitored the statistics which was around 11 years I think, NYPD stopped over 4 million New Yorkers. The gun recovery rate was 0.016%. Not even a tenth of a percent. Guess cops can't judge who looks suspicious or not with even a semblance of some sort of accuracy. Not only that but the number of shootings and murders remained relatively the same. Between 2011-2013, police stops dropped about 75% and the number of shootings and murders dropped around 29% and in 2013 NYC's murder rate was at a historic low.

S&F is already widely practiced in airports across the country, and it hasn't stopped a single actual terrorist. The claims it meaningfully reduced crime in NY are also complete fabrications. Then again, Americans are sheep in wolves clothing, the idea they will resist en-mass is laughable.