Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Stop and frisk did not help fix the problem. For the years they monitored the statistics which was around 11 years I think, NYPD stopped over 4 million New Yorkers. The gun recovery rate was 0.016%. Not even a tenth of a percent. Guess cops can't judge who looks suspicious or not with even a semblance of some sort of accuracy. Not only that but the number of shootings and murders remained relatively the same. Between 2011-2013, police stops dropped about 75% and the number of shootings and murders dropped around 29% and in 2013 NYC's murder rate was at a historic low.
One could say the number of guns being found through stop and frisk may be due to stop and frisk. Not that it matters, imo. Stop and frisk could cure cancer. It's still not acceptable.

One could say the number of guns being found through stop and frisk may be due to stop and frisk. Not that it matters, imo. Stop and frisk could cure cancer. It's still not acceptable.

On average, about 500-600 guns were found per year on stop and frisk. How effective is that at lowering the crime rate, the intended purpose of stop and frisk, when murder and crime remained the same regardless of the amount of guns it took off the street? That's not fixing the problem....

I agree with you though about it not being acceptable. Initially it was stop and question then it got bastardized to stop and frisk by Guilianni and Bratton and Compstat

Nope...hate to say this but either way my American brothers are in trouble regardless....
I agree. The only thing I can go on is if I judge trump for his actions and I slide over to hillarys actions on a similar topic hillary seems to be a hundred times worse on that very subject. Personally, I believe in everything a conservative Republican "should" believe in. Problem is Republican politicians don't believe in conservative Republican values.

I agree. The only thing I can go on is if I judge trump for his actions and I slide over to hillarys actions on a similar topic hillary seems to be a hundred times worse on that very subject. Personally, I believe in everything a conservative Republican "should" believe in. Problem is Republican politicians don't believe in conservative Republican values.
Im more concerned with the Supreme Court judges Hillary's gonna put in there, that's what scares me.

Well I have to say I don't support any democratic party up here man. Kinda like I don't support any ugl's on Meso. Their all dirty and fuck you over at some point in life lol