Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Well I have to say I don't support any democratic party up here man. Kinda like I don't support any ugl's on Meso. Their all dirty and fuck you over at some point in life lol
Things I believe in that are or "should be" conservative values. Smaller government, less government intrusion, less taxes, Gay marriage, products choice, limited welfare, trying to stop illegal immigration, no free services or jobs to illegal immigrants, strong military but less preemptive action abroad, less freebies to folks that don't want to work, I believe in tough on crime but lax on what you want to do or put in your body, etc, etc. Personal responsibility.

It's not the only website that covers the topic. Nice indeed ;)
Yeah, I looked into the case a tad bit. When I noticed she waited many, many years to file lawsuit, once trump is running for president against Hilary, and I noticed who is hacking/funding said lawsuit I laughed it off. Funded by a producer of the jerry springer show and other anti trump liberals. Hard to take anything seriously whither the left wing hackers abroad.

Yeah, I looked into the case a tad bit. When I noticed she waited many, many years to file lawsuit, once trump is running for president against Hilary, and I noticed who is hacking/funding said lawsuit I laughed it off. Funded by a producer of the jerry springer show and other anti trump liberals. Hard to take anything seriously whither the left wing hackers abroad.

Two others did so before he ever had presidential aspirations....

You do realize many, many rape victims take a long time to come forward for many different reasons?

Oh wait, bc it's funded by anti-liberals and a tv producer it means nothing ever happened....

You do realize many, many rape victims take a long time to come forward for many different reasons?
You want to talk rape and race.....seriously? WOW Black on white rape in America is an epidemic. White on Black rape is non existent.

Does the media report this...hell no, they never report the truth or the horrible crime wave that is pure racist.

You want to talk rape and race.....seriously? WOW Black on white rape in America is an epidemic. White on Black rape is non existent.

Does the media report this...hell no, they never report the truth or the horrible crime wave that is pure racist.

Are you an idiot or do you have even an iota of intelligence?

Hell, man. I would take Bill Cosby as president over Hillary. Assuming any of it is true, this is fucking nothing compared to the abuse of women and children Hillary unleashed in Libya alone.

Where did I say to vote for Hillary? I think you and I will be doing the same thing come November and that's sitting at home while everyone else tries to pick a lesser evil. Lol

Where did I say to vote for Hillary? I think you and I will be doing the same thing come November and that's sitting at home while everyone else tries to pick a lesser evil. Lol
LOL, true. Reminds me of the https://cthulhuforamerica.com/, "why settle for the lesser evil".

The word racism is being thrown about quite a bit lately. The only part of the definition I would agree with is "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race". Does that make someone a "racist" ? Or do you have to feel superior to that race, and hate, to be a racist?
What does it take in your view to be a racist? What does it take to be anti semetic?
Please Kawilt you are a highly intelligent individual and do not need that explanation sir! I may be Canadian but no dummy & I will not take the bait ;)

Last edited:
Please Kawilt you are a highly intelligent individual and do not need that explanation sir! I may be Canadian but no dummy & I will not take the bait ;)
Thank you...But I'm not looking for any "explanations". Canadian's have a few characteristics that are aggravating but other than that their OK...;):D