Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Makes a nice contrast between Trump the businessman and Trump the public "servant". In the former he makes the best "deal" for his business, decreases his cost to be more competitive, which benefits American consumers.

In the later, he knows he has to "deal" with corrupt welfare corporations like USW, even though they represent a small percentage of the American workforce/consumer base. Trump, like Obama, is a protectionist at least when in public servant mode. There is currently a push by US Steel Corp. to ban Chinese steel supposedly to "punish" the Chinese for alleged corporate espionage against US steel companies. I'm no expert, but from what I've read US steel companies have far more to learn from the Chinese than the reverse.

Obama may beat them to it, but if not whoever occupies the White House next year will very likely be signing a ban or oppressive tariff against Chinese steel into law. It will inject profits into the outdated US steel industry to the detriment of mostly American consumers. Wealth redistribution Soviet style.

I find it rather comical that because of the union welfare state of these kinds of industries the goals of pro tariff conservatives and pro union liberals both favor protectionist measures that invariably harm consumers.

Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html (Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005)

Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html (Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005)

This is all so much fun!
Lets see if someone can post all or some of the most embarrassing secret recordings in the "white house tapes" from Nixon, JFK, LBJ, and others if possible, to get a feel for what they really thought and were saying "in private"....
And I also see we are blaming Russia for bearing bad news!
Don't shoot the messenger!

This is all so much fun!
Lets see if someone can post all or some of the most embarrassing secret recordings in the "white house tapes" from Nixon, JFK, LBJ, and others if possible, to get a feel for what they really thought and were saying "in private"....
And I also see we are blaming Russia for bearing bad news!
Don't shoot the messenger!

"We" are blaming Russia for all sorts of things that aren't true.

It was good timing on the Trump tapes, though. Wikileaks just released some pretty entertaining stuff on Hillary and others. None if it will get coverage this weekend, though. It will be all about Trump. The media hasn't figured out Trump's supporters don't care what he says or does, as long as the establishment hates him.

My hero! :) Proud to rep his Avi cuz he speaks the truth.
Wonder what he's got to say about Hillary Clinton. Lol. "She's bright, she's trustworthy, she's presidential, she's the best candidate who's ever ran for the oval office".

Wonder what he's got to say about Hillary Clinton. Lol. "She's bright, she's trustworthy, she's presidential, she's the best candidate who's ever ran for the oval office".

Actually, he said that she's paid her dues and has earned the right to be president.

If I didn't love my country so much for better or worse I'd move to Canada. It turns my stomach that one of these two are going to be our president.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk