Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Actually, he said that she's paid her dues and has earned the right to be president.
Well, there ya go. He's an idiot who can act. I should listen to him when I make my decision who I'm voting for.

Well, there ya go. He's an idiot who can act. I should listen to him when I make my decision who I'm voting for.

Lol, just telling you what he said man.

With that said, Trump has paid no dues. Trump has done nothing to earn the seat and there was nothing that de Niro said in that video that isn't true.

Lol, just telling you what he said man.

With that said, Trump has paid no dues. Trump has done nothing to earn the seat and there was nothing that de Niro said in that video that isn't true.
Whats do you mean by paid dues? He certainly has employed thousands of people's who have supported families. She has stolen from American citizens for the majority of her life and has wreaked havoc upon people for many decades. So has she paid her dues to be president? He's a womanizing, moronic idiot and she is the devil.

Whats do you mean by paid dues? He certainly has employed thousands of people's who have supported families. She has stolen from American citizens for the majority of her life and has wreaked havoc upon people for many decades. So has she paid her dues to be president? He's a womanizing, moronic idiot and she is the devil.
Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has been sued at least 60 times by individuals and businesses who accuse him of failing to pay for work done at his various properties, according to two published reports.

Whats do you mean by paid dues?

I mean there is no reason he should be considered a politician.

As far as employing thousands of people, I don't see how it's relevant... That is somewhat of a loaded statement anyways if you look at how Trump's businesses are run.

There is really nothing impressive about Trump as a businessman... He's a reality star and he will make us the laughing stock of the rest of the world.

All I know is that he's made a lot of enemies in that party. Most of them didn't like him anyway. Regardless, he has to have support to pass laws. We all saw the gridlock in congress. I'm not a patriot for women... I think men who outwardly say that kind of shit are hiding something about themselves. Women and children are an inherent cause for protection, you don't need to make it a political platform like paul ryan did.

So, taking a million dollars and turning that into a huge household brand name and growing his business into a company worth many billions is not impressive? Say what you want about trump, but that is impressive no matter who we're talking about. He's a moron, an womanizer and can't keep his idiotic mouth shut, but to say he's not impressive as a business man is just biased.

So, taking a million dollars and turning that into a huge household brand name and growing his business into a company worth many billions is not impressive? Say what you want about trump, but that is impressive no matter who we're talking about. He's a moron, an womanizer and can't keep his idiotic mouth shut, but to say he's not impressive as a business man is just biased.
Daddy's money

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has been sued at least 60 times by individuals and businesses who accuse him of failing to pay for work done at his various properties, according to two published reports.
Hilary is being sued for the deaths that occurred in benghazi.

Dude if you have money it doesn't take a fucking genius to make it multiple lol

Edit - in either the legit or underworld
That's why there are no millionaires. Because they all turned in to multi billionaires because it's eeaaasyyyy.

Who do you mean, Donald Trump or Bill Clinton?

Sponsors

Latest posts