Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Seeking to accept information via a source connected to a hostile foreign power to damage a citizen of your own country is exactly what?
The gop will not publicly admit it. Yes when the Dems lose 3 states by a total of 80,000 votes and say Russia played no part in the election is ludicrous. Putin handed trump the election.

The gop will not publicly admit it. Yes when the Dems lose 3 states by a total of 80,000 votes and say Russia played no part in the election is ludicrous. Putin handed trump the election.

What part did they play in changing votes? Please explain how Russia changed votes. I can't wait to read this intelligent factual response if there is one.

Question is... who played a larger role? Russia or liberal fake news?

Yet Trump KNEW he was getting it as he seen all the signs. His meeting with Putin was a clear sham as he glossed over the election hack. Also the G20 meeting was a farce...he did not really take part in it.

Trump clearly needs to go.

Freaking liberals. Amirite?

The good news is we are teaming up with Russia to create an impenetrable cyber hacking super squad.
*edit he was totally kidding about that last part.
Now if democrats want to have actual legitimate things to criticize and complain about this would be one I would agree with.

Your recent forays into comedy don't suit you. Stick to your assisted living, short bus riding, mildly overachieving retarded guy schtick. Anything else gets lost in translation.
Stop kissing his ass, he won't give you a Testosterone prescription

I'm still waiting for doctor pct' bloods
to prove all his anti-Trump hysteria doesn't come from low T, high E2

Trump T levels were 441 BEFORE WINNING THE ELECTION
big ego boosts Testosterone levels too
Donald Trump’s Testosterone Level Gets Big Applause On ‘Dr. Oz’ Show
Trump And The Testosterone Takeover Of 2016
IMO, despite his age
I bet Trump has higher natural T levels than you do
gettyimages-88631771_wide-c7562b9ec09a6294c1a217bcc24a95fe465fd0aa-s1700-c85.jpg

Stop kissing his ass, he won't give you a Testosterone prescription

I'm still waiting for doctor pct' bloods
to prove all his anti-Trump hysteria doesn't come from low T, high E2

Trump T levels were 441 BEFORE WINNING THE ELECTION
big ego boosts Testosterone levels too
Donald Trump’s Testosterone Level Gets Big Applause On ‘Dr. Oz’ Show
Trump And The Testosterone Takeover Of 2016
IMO, despite his age
I bet Trump has higher natural T levels than you do
gettyimages-88631771_wide-c7562b9ec09a6294c1a217bcc24a95fe465fd0aa-s1700-c85.jpg

Cool story, bro

Coal mining, celebrated with rhinestones and pageantry, is an enduring legacy rather than a thriving enterprise. Which is coal country’s problem, and the challenge for its boosters. We’re stuck on the idea of coal, its potent history and Walker Evans imagery, although much of the world has moved on.

“I happen to love the coal miners,” declared President Trump in June, announcing https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-to-announce-us-will-exit-paris-climate-deal/2017/06/01/fbcb0196-46da-11e7-bcde-624ad94170ab_story.html?utm_term=.c211e66bf3e9 (the U.S. withdrawal) from the Paris climate accord. Trump has welcomed coal miners and executives to the White House for a photo op, the first in ages, https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/03/29/trump-promised-to-bring-back-coal-jobs-that-promise-will-not-be-kept-experts-say/?utm_term=.bee3da75ae42 (and declared) “an end to the war on coal” — a term minted by an industry association — at a time when even https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/04/06/the-coal-mining-museum-in-harlan-county-ky-switches-to-solar-power/?utm_term=.c5539ac09097 (the Kentucky Coal Museum is switching to solar energy).

The companies often cared less about the men than the commodity, a story the museum subtly reveals through its artifacts, without rancor or editorializing.

Miners were required to purchase work tools from company stores. Security was an afterthought. “We didn’t have reflective gear when I worked in the mines,” says former miner (fourth-generation) Tim Spratt, visiting the museum with his grandson, gesturing toward a vitrine. “That was only for supervisors.”

Back