Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Seeing how the left seems to never get it right not to mention can't be honest to save thier lives, i gotta say... makes me wonder about global warming. After seeing all this crap they're spewing how can we take thier words for anything.

Special counsel Bob Mueller has teamed up with the IRS. According to sources familiar with his investigation into alleged Russian election interference, his probe has enlisted the help of agents from the IRS’ Criminal Investigations unit.

This unit—known as CI—is one of the federal government’s most tight-knit, specialized, and secretive investigative entities. Its 2,500 agents focus exclusively on financial crime, including tax evasion and money laundering. A former colleague of Mueller’s said he always liked working with IRS’ special agents, especially when he was a U.S. Attorney.

And it goes without saying that the IRS has access to Trump’s tax returns—documents that the president has long resisted releasing to the public.

Seeing how the left seems to never get it right not to mention can't be honest to save thier lives, i gotta say... makes me wonder about global warming. After seeing all this crap they're spewing how can we take thier words for anything.
Global warming?
Get big SUVs and trucks instead of Prius
ufvjzth6vj6pruo030an.jpg

iockuneqjjpzwypdgqqq.jpg

http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/monster-truck-makes-perfect-redneck-rescue-through-texa-1771703694

This puts to shame stupid liberal advice about never buying any boats
2331336-Howie-Carr-Quote-Barack-Obama-is-like-the-old-joke-about-boats-The.jpg

boats-boats-demotivational-posters-1312056369.jpg

43A17A6900000578-0-image-a-22_1503890084826.jpg

43A17A7800000578-0-image-a-24_1503890118471.jpg

Where can I enroll as a crocodile killing volunteer, full-auto?

Back