Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Scally is starting to seriously weird me out he's like the Joesph Gobbel for the Meso Liberals and Dem's..... If anything happens to Trump they'll no where to look first..

Scally is starting to seriously weird me out he's like the Joesph Gobbel for the Meso Liberals and Dem's..... If anything happens to Trump they'll no where to look first..

How can he weird you out but Trump wanting to make mini nukes a real thing like this is the Fallout game series doesn't? maxresdefault.jpg 1397574663_fallout-new-vegas-gun-run-1.jpg
Fallout is a great game almost positive Trump has played it

How can he weird you out but Trump wanting to make mini nukes a real thing like this is the Fallout game series doesn't? View attachment 75846 View attachment 75847
Fallout is a great game almost positive Trump has played it

i admit i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed here so to speak but scally is fuked up in the head and can't engage in discussion, he won't reply to ANYONE not even his far left fringe libs that post here. it's weird, you have to admit it. And his content he posts is childish and weird at best. i seriously think he has some kind of mental disorder. i'm starting to feel real pity for the kid. he probably can't function in society like a normal person on a daily basis because of his mental condition. i feel sorry for him. i'm not going to knock him anymore. it doesn't seem right to make fun of the mentally impaired.

i admit i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed here so to speak but scally is fuked up in the head and can't engage in discussion, he won't reply to ANYONE not even his far left fringe libs that post here. it's weird, you have to admit it. And his content he posts is childish and weird at best. i seriously think he has some kind of mental disorder. i'm starting to feel real pity for the kid. he probably can't function in society like a normal person on a daily basis because of his mental condition. i feel sorry for him. i'm not going to knock him anymore. it doesn't seem right to make fun of the mentally impaired.

To be fair, alot of the supporters here won't engage in discussion about the crazy shit Trump has done or said. At least I haven't seen it. The only response is "fake news" Everything about Trump can't be fake. Now you got guys that just go "maga motherfuckers"

To be fair, alot of the supporters here won't engage in discussion about the crazy shit Trump has done or said. At least I haven't seen it. The only response is "fake news" Everything about Trump can't be fake. Now you got guys that just go "maga motherfuckers"
Actually most of the rational discussion comes from non democrats or liberals here. There is no discussion in this thread at all really. There is one person who uses this thread as his personal propaganda outlet and not much else. You and a few others defend him when we all know it would be different if he was republican.

You sit in silence as he calls anyone that doesn't agree with him a racist,idiot,islamaphobe,retard, ect ect. Everyone is quick to condemn a member here being racist yet almost nobody does the same for a guy who labels people racist for their party affiliation. You and others are quick to defend him yet I have yet to see any like minded person question his words. From what I have seen here there is not one left leaning person here with any personal integrity. Condemn the racist but not the one calling people racist with zero evidence. Condemn the rapist but not the women who file false rape charges. Some of you people are against everything yet you stand for nothing.

Last edited:

Scally, You and comparing the president to video game's definitely getting weird... I really hope your not a grown man playing video games and posting on a wierdo Trump hate thread fueled bye repsost after repost not even trump himself spend's that much time on Twitter.

Actually most of the rational discussion comes from non democrats or liberals here. There is no discussion in this thread at all really. There is one person who uses this thread as his personal propaganda outlet and not much else. You and a fee others defend him when we all know it would be different if he was republican.

You sit in silence as he calls anyone that doesn't agree with him a racist,idiot,islamaphobe,retard, ect ect. Everyone is quick to condemn a member here being racist yet almost nobody does the same for a guy who labels people racist for their party affiliation. You and others are quick to defend him yet I have yet to see any like minded person question his words. From what I have seen here there is not one left leaning person here with any personal integrity. Condemn the racist but not the one calling people racist with zero evidence. Condemn the rapist but not the women who file false rape charges. Some of you people are against everything yet you stand for nothing.

I don't consistently call Trump a racist, but I do believe he is racist. Calls blacks lazy, and Mexicans rapist. Every race of people on this planet have done some vile things to single out any color or creed of people for anything is ridiculous. Also going back to an oldie but goodie grabbing women and saying they'll let you get away with it because your famous. How is that different from the captain of the football team raping women and getting away with it because of their status. Please somebody defend that.

Scally, You and comparing the president to video game's definitely getting weird... I really hope your not a grown man playing video games and posting on a wierdo Trump hate thread fueled bye repsost after repost not even trump himself spend's that much time on Twitter.
Not sure how old you are but most adults play console games ps4 Xbox pc so not sure where you're coming from.

Condemn the racist but not the one calling people racist with zero evidence.
Don't mean to spam but my honest belief is that not all of you are racist, but I believe most of you at the very least are numb/neutral to racism. People struggle daily with being different and most joke about or say its not real. So emotions run high and most just get called racist.

I don't consistently call Trump a racist, but I do believe he is racist. Calls blacks lazy, and Mexicans rapist. Every race of people on this planet have done some vile things to single out any color or creed of people for anything is ridiculous. Also going back to an oldie but goodie grabbing women and saying they'll let you get away with it because your famous. How is that different from the captain of the football team raping women and getting away with it because of their status. Please somebody defend that.
First off, show me the quotes where he called blacks lazy and mexicans rapist. Secondly, you dont see a difference where trump SAYS "when your famous you can go around grabbing womens pussies" to a coach actually raping somebody? Trump never said he's done it. He said it in a general way. Plus tbey were words vs your analogy of someone actually committing rape.

First off, show me the quotes where he called blacks lazy and mexicans rapist. Secondly, you dont see a difference where trump SAYS "when your famous you can go around grabbing womens pussies" to a coach actually raping somebody? Trump never said he's done it. He said it in a general way. Plus tbey were words vs your analogy of someone actually committing rape.
screen_shot_20160720_at_10.06.43_am.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.06.43_am.png