Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Looks like you quoted someone else saying he did. I've seen enough lies and bullshit since trump decided to run. Can you quote me donald saying it?

But you believe Biden is a pedophile based on a YouTube video BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But you believe Biden is a pedophile based on a YouTube video BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I will agree with you that saying Biden is a pedophile simply from a youtube video or non evidenced based opinions is a mistake. Would make it difficult to judge others for supppsed propagating when that person has done the same.

If I did would it matter to you though? Would you be like "fuck this guy" honest question.
Of course it would matter if i thought he was racist. Personally, i don't think he's a good guy at all, but i would like to hang the guy for something he's done rather than some second hand information. If you look at all these articles qritten about trump they say "sources tell us". When are they gonna actually give us something concrete?

Hey, atleast it's going off of bidens own actions or words not second hand information. Atleast theres a case to be made rather than "sources say". You base your judgement off of news articles that have been proven to be intentionally wrong over and over again.

I don't consistently call Trump a racist, but I do believe he is racist. Calls blacks lazy, and Mexicans rapist. Every race of people on this planet have done some vile things to single out any color or creed of people for anything is ridiculous. Also going back to an oldie but goodie grabbing women and saying they'll let you get away with it because your famous. How is that different from the captain of the football team raping women and getting away with it because of their status. Please somebody defend that.
Your comment about him calling Mexicans rapists is inaccurate. He said that some that are coming to the country illegally are criminals,muderers, and or rapists. Not once did he say Mexicans are rapists. He does say some stupid shit but his words are twisted around so much by the media people start to believe the bullshit. Try finding where he said all Mexicans are rapists, you won't find it.

Don't mean to spam but my honest belief is that not all of you are racist, but I believe most of you at the very least are numb/neutral to racism. People struggle daily with being different and most joke about or say its not real. So emotions run high and most just get called racist.
Right here is the problem. Please explain how any of my actions or words on here would give you the confidence to say I'm "numb to racism". You basically just called me racist light with half the calories of a full racist. You don't know me. You simply formed this opinion by my postings since that's the only thing you have to form this opinion. So please enlighten me to how this opinion was formed.

Last edited:
I will agree with you that saying Biden is a pedophile simply from a youtube video or non evidenced based opinions is a mistake. Would make it difficult to judge others for supppsed propagating when that person has done the same.

This is why we can fiercely disagree on the president and issues yet I still respect you.

Hey, atleast it's going off of bidens own actions or words not second hand information. Atleast theres a case to be made rather than "sources say". You base your judgement off of news articles that have been proven to be intentionally wrong over and over again.

Please collect yourself before falling off the deep end. You are doin the exact thing you hate and call others out for. There is no justification for it and the fact that you are trying to justificate shows your ship is sinking and you're desperate to stay afloat.

@GigaloRob I don't know you correct I base a lot on this undying support for Trump. You guys seem to need him swearing on a bible on video to believe anything about him tho
Again you are being inaccurate. I certainly don't religiously defend Trump. You are constantly throwing out comments with no evidence to back them up. Simple reading of my posts would show that you are incorrect when it comes to me. No offense, but you are not capable of debating or discussing issues with me. You don't get to make blanket statements and attempt to personally apply them to me. You need to bring something better and stop being lazy. I know how simple it must be to get away with calling everyone a racist or to share a twitter meme without having to intelligently defend your assertions. Again I will ask you to provide any evidence to the accusations of me being slightly racist and or me being a religious Trump supporter. I have a feeling this forum will be waiting a long time since the answer isn't in a political cartoon.

Again you are being inaccurate. I certainly don't religiously defend Trump. You are constantly throwing out comments with no evidence to back them up. Simple reading of my posts would show that you are incorrect when it comes to me. No offense, but you are not capable of debating or discussing issues with me. You don't get to make blanket statements and attempt to personally apply them to me. You need to bring something better and stop being lazy. I know how simple it must be to get away with calling everyone a racist or to share a twitter meme without having to intelligently defend your assertions. Again I will ask you to provide any evidence to the accusations of me being slightly racist and or me being a religious Trump supporter. I have a feeling this forum will be waiting a long time since the answer isn't in a political cartoon.
A lot of my comments are blanket, you're not wrong. I have gotten a little lazy with some of this because all of these pages seem to go in a circle. But I never called you a racist personally.

A lot of my comments are blanket, you're not wrong. I have gotten a little lazy with some of this because all of these pages seem to go in a circle. But I never called you a racist personally.
You just said I was neutral or numb to racism. It's kind of like saying "I don't have hard evidence that you are a pedophile but you are not completely opposed to the idea". Stand by your statements like a man. You want to make these assertions then provide the facts that led to your opinion. Like right now I can confidently say you are full of shit and you spew non fact based comments. I can say you are not equipped to articulate or explain your bullshit. If you dont agree I will provide evidence to support my opinion on you when it pertains to these matters. I would again ask you to provide any evidence to support anything you have said towards me, but I see that you're drowning right now and I don't figuratively like to watch someone slowly pass away.

Make sure you have a solid reason to throw any type of racist accusation towards me in any form. You don't get to back peddle on it now once you are backed in a corner to explain your comments.

Please collect yourself before falling off the deep end. You are doin the exact thing you hate and call others out for. There is no justification for it and the fact that you are trying to justificate shows your ship is sinking and you're desperate to stay afloat.
All you have are these weird comments. Never anything of substance. But by all means, you can post a racist quote from trump if you will. Kick in some facts or evidence. Atleast i posted a video of biden touching a bunch of little kids in weird inappropriate ways.

Damn, she got serious game and surely will give ol' Monica a run for the money!
Any way you democrats can damage someones reputation with lies and rumors for nothing more than having an opposing view politically you guys will do it. And any way you guys can defend or sweep clintons disgusting behavior under the rug well... you'll do that too.

Any way you democrats can damage someones reputation with lies and rumors for nothing more than having an opposing view politically you guys will do it. And any way you guys can defend or sweep clintons disgusting behavior under the rug well... you'll do that too.
You have to admit Hope Hicks has a banging body though :)

You just said I was neutral or numb to racism. It's kind of like saying "I don't have hard evidence that you are a pedophile but you are not completely opposed to the idea". Stand by your statements like a man. You want to make these assertions then provide the facts that led to your opinion. Like right now I can confidently say you are full of shit and you spew non fact based comments. I can say you are not equipped to articulate or explain your bullshit. If you dont agree I will provide evidence to support my opinion on you when it pertains to these matters. I would again ask you to provide any evidence to support anything you have said towards me, but I see that you're drowning right now and I don't figuratively like to watch someone slowly pass away.

Make sure you have a solid reason to throw any type of racist accusation towards me in any form. You don't get to back peddle on it now once you are backed in a corner to explain your comments.
like I said I didn't call you a racist but you support someone I believe to be racist. I'm not back peddling. I said most of you are numb to racism. No evidence against Trump would ever be good enough for you guys, he said it himself ( video) Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics could shoot somebody and not lose support.

All you have are these weird comments. Never anything of substance. But by all means, you can post a racist quote from trump if you will. Kick in some facts or evidence. Atleast i posted a video of biden touching a bunch of little kids in weird inappropriate ways.

And I can post a DOJ lawsuit against Trump for discriminating against black people. I can post that the quote Jeramiah posted was from a Trump employee. I can post audio of trump himself saying he can sexually assault a woman and get away with it bc he's rich and powerful.

But oh wait, you're still trying to justify whoring out your standards to suit your own needs so there is no need for me to do any of that lol.

She's hot, haven't heard anything bad about her, not a fan of the Clintons. Monica Lewinsky comparison was a joke